LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Just got back from dinner.

Old 06-19-2009, 05:50 AM   #2
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
i usually start by making tuna sashimi with soy sauce and lime. On my prep table I'll have fried shrimp, crab claw meat, avocado, cucumber, eel sauce, spicy mayo, smoked salmon, cream cheese, fresh jalapeno, and tuna steak - I make whatever the homies request unless the roll is for me then I try my best to put everything into one roll =). I make them with the nori on the outside and rice on the inside cuz I'm not very good at keeping them nice and tight and I dont wanna make a mess.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:21 AM   #4
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by neslerrah View Post
I enjoy the Las Vegas roll. Good stuff. I should try making my own sushi.
do it! It's fun and super cheap, I can stuff my face with $100 worth of sushi (average cost at any sushi place) for about $30.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:31 AM   #5
bass turds
Veccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shedVeccster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
Veccster's Tacoma Gallery
^ I wish I was friends with you!

I love me some tuna sashimi. I mix the wasabi into the soy sauce and dip her in there. I'll eat the rolls but those are like any other over-priced appetizer out there. Don't get me wrong...they are good, but if I'm eating sushi, I want the sashimi. Salmon is good too. Not a big fan of shrimp (unless it's cooked to peel-n-eat).

No matter what, you have to mix the wasabi into the soy sauce. That is some good stuff.

Do you eat the ginger?
Old 06-19-2009, 12:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
^ I wish I was friends with you!

I love me some tuna sashimi. I mix the wasabi into the soy sauce and dip her in there. I'll eat the rolls but those are like any other over-priced appetizer out there. Don't get me wrong...they are good, but if I'm eating sushi, I want the sashimi. Salmon is good too. Not a big fan of shrimp (unless it's cooked to peel-n-eat).

No matter what, you have to mix the wasabi into the soy sauce. That is some good stuff.

Do you eat the ginger?
no way! i think ginger is absolutely disgusting lol.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:25 PM   #7
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Making me hungry!!!
Old 06-19-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Harrelsen,

theres a great place at 32nd St. & Indian School Rd. called Zen 32.

I always order the Yellowtail (saba), Mackarel (hamachi), and crunchy eel roll.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Harrelsen,

theres a great place at 32nd St. & Indian School Rd. called Zen 32.

I always order the Yellowtail (saba), Mackarel (hamachi), and crunchy eel roll.

Thanks! I will stop by when I travel up to Phx.