Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Free Meal @ Red Lobster

Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Free Meal @ Red Lobster

My girlfriend graduated yesterday with her BA, so we all went out to dinner @ red lobster after the commencement.. sounds like a good idea right?

There's 4 of us. My girlfriend, her mom, her brother, and myself.

So we order drinks. I order a cadillac margarita. My drink comes, and the side shot isn't even 1/4 full, and the drink tastes like all mix. So i trade it in for a beer.

Then, the waiter brings our appetizer, and as he's putting it on the table he spills pico all over my girlfriends brother. He didn't even seem concerned with his F up.

Then they deliver our salads to the wrong table.

We finally get our food, which is good.

Everything's going fine, we're almost done with our meals and out of nowhere my girlfriend and I (who are sitting next to each other) feel something being sprayed on us. Some dip shit behind us decides to clean the top of the wooden bar over our heads and sprays cleaner all over us, and our food. I got up and looked at what she was spraying...it was a clear spray bottle with blue liquid, and on the bottle it says "Do not come in contact with skin" WTF? If i break out in some kind of bubbly rash im gonna have lobster for life.

So we get the manager, and her business card for safe keeping. She offers to re-cook all of our food - we said no we're leaving - she said ok, have a great night, bill is on us.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
whoa that is a pretty bad experience
Old 06-29-2009, 10:23 AM   #3
Lets Do It!
wiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shedwiscdave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wiscdave's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like you guys need to go back out to celebrate, Good luck!
Old 06-29-2009, 10:27 AM   #4
SMO
SaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shedSaltySteve is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
SaltySteve's Tacoma Gallery
Red Lobster . . . enough said.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Feel bad for your girlfriend. Wasn't able to have a decent meal after graduating college. Bummer
Old 06-29-2009, 10:47 AM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
That really sucks man, thats not even cool.