Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Bream

Old 07-01-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Bream

Well about all I mainly fish for is bass. On the side I fish for catfish, walleye, and crappie. But lately I've been goin after some bluegill and shellcrackers. After fryin up a batch I forgot how much I love em.

Cut the head off.
Take a spoon and scale em.
Soak in salty water for 2 days. ( not a must-do)
cover fish with zatarains fish fry and mix in a little tony chacheres.
heat your peanut oil
drop fish in grease. When they start floatin flip them.
then take out when you think they look golden. The fins should start turning blackish.
Let em cool then peel off the fins and eat 'till your sides split.
They go good with fried green maters or hush puppies.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:34 PM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
heres a shell cracker my wife caught a while back.......damn good eatin man!!

Old 07-01-2009, 07:36 PM   #3
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

these fry up good too man...........

Old 07-01-2009, 08:10 PM   #4
Redneck from the hills
cbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcbcs1987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
cbcs1987's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yeah them are some nice fish. That shellcracker is a HAWG! Nice cat too. Man its hard to beat catfishin at night. "funky dixieland" by the doobie brothers always comes to mind when i think about nighttime cats
Old 07-01-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
hahaha last night i was catfishin with my girl i caught a 15lb carp almost as tall as my leg, it broke my pole in half
Old 07-02-2009, 12:49 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbcs1987 View Post
Hell yeah them are some nice fish. That shellcracker is a HAWG! Nice cat too. Man its hard to beat catfishin at night. "funky dixieland" by the doobie brothers always comes to mind when i think about nighttime cats

yeah....that one was a hawg man!! we tore em' up that day with night crawlers!
i always use night crawlers and mussels when we fish out at the lake.......never has let me down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
hahaha last night i was catfishin with my girl i caught a 15lb carp almost as tall as my leg, it broke my pole in half
yep....here is the carp i caught when i was catfishin while we were camping......big ol bastard.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:05 PM   #8
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
damn will was that the last meet?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
yeah....that one was a hawg man!! we tore em' up that day with night crawlers!
i always use night crawlers and mussels when we fish out at the lake.......never has let me down.

yep....here is the carp i caught when i was catfishin while we were camping......big ol bastard.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
damn will was that the last meet?
nah, this is when we went camping at cane creek park in north carolina a couple years ago.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
I was about to be disappointed about missing some fishing. Maybe next time
yeah....next time,i aint gonna ride an hour outta the way to fish some spot thats fished out. we'll just head on down to the river and catch some.