Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

I love making these jalapenos

Old 07-03-2009, 03:11 AM   #21
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
so, that was my first time cooking with jalapeno's, I didnt know I was supposed to wear gloves, it's now 3 am and my hands are BURNING! haha lesson learned
Old 07-03-2009, 08:30 PM   #22
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
so, that was my first time cooking with jalapeno's, I didnt know I was supposed to wear gloves, it's now 3 am and my hands are BURNING! haha lesson learned
Don't touch your hootus

Marc M
Old 07-03-2009, 08:33 PM   #23
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
haha i didnt! luckily!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #24
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
They look hella good!
Old 07-03-2009, 08:45 PM   #25
Tactical Trunk Monkey
Celtic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to beholdCeltic is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nick
Celtic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Yahoo to Celtic
A jalapino rack? Its like they designed it just for me. Crap I cant wait for it to come in the mail. Hmm... maybe I could make one from an old Stainless steel pot lid....
Old 07-28-2009, 02:55 PM   #26
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
lol its much easier if you slice them in half diagonally, spoon the guts out, then wrap the bacon around the whole thing which will help keep the cream cheese inside. They look prettier too. =)