Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Burger Challenge...FOR THE WIN!!

Old 07-13-2009, 11:00 PM   #1
Vincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really nice
Name: Vincent
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
Burger Challenge...FOR THE WIN!!

i completed a burger challenge at this local deli in Leonardtown Maryland.. i was there to visit my girlfriend, i told her that i wanted to do a food challenge.. so then she brought this place up called DOO DA DELI..for all you people from around southern maryland...you may know this place.. my picture is posted on the wall of fame.. i was allowed 30 minutes and i took my time and finished it in 29.
i had to finish the fries too. haha

Old 07-13-2009, 11:04 PM   #2
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
nice job!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:25 PM   #3
Uncharted is on a distinguished road

Uncharted's Tacoma Gallery
That's crazy! Congrats on finishing that monstrous burger!
Old 07-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #4
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
congrats
Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 AM   #5
Vincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really niceVincent is just really nice
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys.. i must admit.. my jaw was getting tired, but i wasn't getting full.. by completing the challenge, i also won a banana split.. i finished that too ( with the girlfriend)

the burger was really good.. it was made out of 3 2inch patties.. provolone cheese, 1 whole sliced tomato, lettuce, and bacon..

the fries...they were huge as hell..and they had no taste what so ever..they sucked.
the fries are what took me the longest to finish...i also had a choice of potato chips. lol if i went that route, i would've been done in 15 minutes.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:05 AM   #6
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
whats the deal with small asians and their ability to eat such large quantities of food
Old 07-14-2009, 01:14 AM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fork yeah.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:25 AM   #8
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
whats the deal with small asians and their ability to eat such large quantities of food
lol..i dont know about kobayashi ( the hot dog dude ), but i once 5'3 and used to weigh 280 pounds. my sophomore year in high school 2003 i believe.

in that picture im 5'7 and 175..i gained weight though. i dropped down to 147 by my senior year of high school.

with that said, i may still have the stomach elasticity of a 280 pounder.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:31 AM   #10
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
lol..i dont know about kobayashi ( the hot dog dude ), but i once 5'3 and used to weigh 280 pounds. my sophomore year in high school 2003 i believe.

in that picture im 5'7 and 175..i gained weight though. i dropped down to 147 by my senior year of high school.

with that said, i may still have the stomach elasticity of a 280 pounder.

Impressive!
Old 07-14-2009, 01:32 AM   #11
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
at 5'3 280, u must have been a square, as wide as u were tall
Old 07-14-2009, 01:49 AM   #13
Vincent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgman View Post
at 5'3 280, u must have been a square, as wide as u were tall
lol it was more of a swollen look..I hated being so freakin fat..and it didn't help that Austin Powers' Fat Bastard came around that time. I was once a size 48 and now comfortably at a 33-34 waistline. When I was 147 I had a 30 inch waistline. And a six pack abdominal region.I was an addicted runner back then.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:54 AM   #14
I KEEEEEL YOU

Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
glad u lost that weight and good luck kepping it off
Old 07-14-2009, 08:27 AM   #16
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Your game face is great.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:37 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Your game face is great.

It might be a yawn....