Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

The Boiling Crab

Old 07-26-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
The Boiling Crab

Who has been to the Boiling crab? I just went for my first time yesterday after wanting to go for months and holy crap it was delicious! I went to the one in Garden Grove off the 22 and brookhurst and I am still craving MOAR!

For those who haven't been there they serve the following items:
Blue Crab
Oysters(raw)
Dungeoness Crab
King Crab Legs
Crawfish
Shrimp
Lobster
Fried Shrimp w/ Cajun Fries
Fried Catfish w/ Cajun Fries
just to name a few

You can order these by the pound or half pound and are broiled and put in a plastic bag full of sauces.
Rajun Cajun
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Butter
or The whole Shabang (all 3 *the best IMO)

They also have sides which are very delicious
Corn
Sausages
Fries (cajun or sweet potatoe)

www.boilingcrab.com
Old 07-26-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiikeyD View Post
You can order these by the pound or half pound and are broiled and put in a plastic bag full of sauces.
Rajun Cajun
Lemon Pepper
Garlic Butter
or The whole Shabang (all 3 *the best IMO)

Quote:
They also have sides which are very delicious
Corn
Sausages
Fries (cajun or sweet potatoe)
the fries you guys got looked f'n good!!!

Old 07-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #4
The Green Machine
MiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMiikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MiikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcBob View Post

the fries you guys got looked f'n good!!!

The FRIES esp the Cajun fries are F***ing delicious. they go great with the shrimp and crawfish. the king crab legs are delicious also holy hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by luk8272 View Post
I'd have to taste this.
and they do get their crawfish from louisiana.. that was the frist time i actually had crawfish too. so much work for a little piece of meat :[.. still delicious though.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:36 PM   #5
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The FRIES esp the Cajun fries are F***ing delicious. they go great with the shrimp and crawfish. the king crab legs are delicious also holy hell

and they do get their crawfish from louisiana.. that was the frist time i actually had crawfish too. so much work for a little piece of meat :[.. still delicious though.
can i come live with you? to taste all the fine cuisine
Old 07-28-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
OH man one of favorite spots. Cheap New Castles and great food!

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 08-06-2009, 04:27 AM   #8
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
I love Boiling Crab. I love taste of The Whole Shabang!

This past weekend was the Crawfish Festival in LB! Here are some pictures...

Old 08-06-2009, 09:57 AM   #9
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
I want to take a trip to the west coast now, just for the food.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:31 PM   #10
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
I want to take a trip to the west coast now, just for the food.
You should! San Pedro's Fisherman's Wharf if your in So Cal or Fisherman's Wharf in San Fran. I was also addicted to Yelp.com for awhile, it's just rating food and resturants. ahahaha.
Old 08-20-2009, 10:23 AM   #11
420Tacoma will become famous soon enough

420Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I am not big on crayfish, but I do love everything else there. Corn, shrimp, oysters, fries, wings... man, im craving me some Boiling Crab. I literally hate waiting though
Old 08-20-2009, 01:37 PM   #12
NorCal
CyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to allCyberTron is a name known to all

CyberTron's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tracylam711 View Post
I love Boiling Crab. I love taste of The Whole Shabang!

This past weekend was the Crawfish Festival in LB! Here are some pictures...

What do they taste like?
Old 08-20-2009, 02:03 PM   #13
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
Where is this Boiling Crab? If in Cali how far away from Sacramento? lol road trip
Old 08-21-2009, 02:05 AM   #14
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
there's a lobster festival coming up within the next month...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420Tacoma View Post
I am not big on crayfish, but I do love everything else there. Corn, shrimp, oysters, fries, wings... man, im craving me some Boiling Crab. I literally hate waiting though
yeah, the wait is ridiculous!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rt_truong View Post
What do they taste like?
the crawfish at the festival could have been better, nothing too yummy. however, the Boiling Crab is amazingly tasteful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcanite09 View Post
Where is this Boiling Crab? If in Cali how far away from Sacramento? lol road trip
lol. there's 3 locations...one in Alhambra (LA County) and two in Garden Grove (Orange County), funny thing is I want to be in Sacramento right now floating on a damn raft on the American River and you wanna road trip out here in LA eating some Boiling Crab, which is worth it.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:10 AM   #16
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i just had boiling crab again heheh... the whole shabang and extra hot. unless you have time to visit the bathroom more than 4 times after you eat that within the next 36 hours then you should eat it.
Lol, that's disgustingly funny! Thanks, I've been craving Boiling Crab for a few weeks now. Why don't you invite the next time you go, MIKE!