Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Jalapeno beer

Old 09-03-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Jalapeno beer

has anyone had Rogue Chipotle Ale? this shit is freaking amazing! it's made with jalapeno's in it somehow. this is all i'd ever drink if it weren't 5 bucks a bottle. i wanna put my wiener in it
Old 09-03-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
Beef Slut
vtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shedvtragweed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Willie
vtragweed's Tacoma Gallery
weird!
on the other hand i like spicy food give me one
Old 09-03-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
dwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nicedwzild is just really nice

Marines: Sgt/6114 - Cobra/Huey Helo Mech, HMLA-773
dwzild's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dwzild
sounds like i might have to try one this weekend
Old 09-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #4
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

nd's Tacoma Gallery
its not spicy at all, it just has an hint of jalapeno flavor
Old 09-03-2009, 09:55 PM   #5
Just playin' on the runways
MT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of lightMT_mudflaps is a glorious beacon of light

Army: SPC(CA), Installation Support Command JFTB Los Alamitos, California State Military Reserve
Name: Clint
MT_mudflaps's Tacoma Gallery
I had Cave Creek chili beer a couple of times at the restaurant in Cave Creek, AZ. They were all right -- a little warm for my taste buds.
http://www.chilibeer.com/
Old 09-03-2009, 10:06 PM   #6
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Like most mexicans, I like my spice in my food not my beer.Sounds weird but I would try it.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:31 PM   #7
I'd rather eat dirt
AZ11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Shaun
AZ11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i wanna put my wiener in it
lmao!
Old 09-03-2009, 11:28 PM   #8
socaltrucker00 is on a distinguished road
Name: Luis
socaltrucker00's Tacoma Gallery
damn if u wana put your wiener in it that must be good!!
Old 09-04-2009, 07:37 AM   #9

nd's Tacoma Gallery
like i said its not hot or spicy. just some subtle smokey jalapeno notes during the finish. extremely interesting and very good. i give it a 10 out of 10 for uniqueness