1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

dinn0rz

Discussion in 'Food Talk' started by Rudbwoy7s, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Sep 17, 2009 at 12:30 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Rudbwoy7s [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    Made dinner the other day and took pics for no reason really, just thought the food looked delicious. I used monterrey jack and peppered bacon for the shrimp, then seasoned with creole seasoning and dried parsly. I marinated the steaks in moores, worchestershire, and a tiny bit of 7J orange zest bbq sauce - gives the marinade a bit more thickness and flavor. Then I seasoned them with some mexican steak seasoning/tenderizer, smokehouse black pepper, dried rosemary, and a bit of creole seasoning.

Bacon wrapped scrimps:

[​IMG]

and and 12oz ribeyes

[​IMG]

2. Sep 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM
    rob1

rob1 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    South Texas
    Vehicle:
    Indigo Blue DblCab 4X4 Long Bed TRD Sport SR5
    Tail gate mod, locking gas cap, locking spare tire, rear spring tsb,Weathertech Digital fit's
    I had subway for lunch......:anonymous:...but dang you should have posted this early would have come over :D

3. Sep 17, 2009 at 12:33 PM
    Rudbwoy7s

Rudbwoy7s [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    TEXAS
    Vehicle:
    08 Double cab 4x4 sr5
    3" Revtek suspension lift, 17" Black and silver American Eagle Alloy wheels, 285/70 Nitto Terra Grapplers, Flowmaster 40 series muffler, sockmonkey brake light cover, Maglight mod, Viper alarm, Smith & Wesson hitch receiver cover
    i rarely eat subway although its a block from my house. its run by thugs lol.

Products Discussed in

To Top