Delta00's 2002 Tacoma 4WD

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Most Delicious Foods to Eat When You’re Drunk

Old 11-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #21
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo

french fried carne asada goodness with guacamole cheese and beans =D

i get 2 flour tortillas on the side too haha
Old 11-15-2009, 08:38 PM   #22
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neontrail View Post
Waffle House - 'All Star special'

2 eggs, grits, toast, bacon, smothered hashbrowns and a waffle

It does not get any better then that!!!

What cha like to eat after the bars close?
x1000000000000000000000000

I had the allstar @ Waffle House last night after the Georgia game.

2 eggs over med, 2 sausage patties, hashbrowns scattered,smothered,covered, toast, a waffle with warm syrup.
Old 11-15-2009, 08:53 PM   #23
angela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to beholdangela is a splendid one to behold
angela's Tacoma Gallery
anything greasy, cheesy and/or fried! Mmmm.....
Old 11-15-2009, 09:09 PM   #25
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
Drunk Food

Animal Style French Frys From In N Out Burger.
Old 11-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #26
awoit will become famous soon enough

awoit's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to awoit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
Animal Style French Frys From In N Out Burger.
X2
Old 11-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #27
Diablo is on a distinguished road

Diablo's Tacoma Gallery
For sure a good ol Donair, or whatever the 2fer is at A&W
Old 11-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #28
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
anything greasy, cheesy and/or fried! Mmmm.....
x2.

We hit Jack in the box late pretty often, mainly cuz its the only thing open that late around here. Also, my roommates will devour an entire 2lb block of Tillamook cheddar cheese quite often when were drunk too.
Old 11-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #29
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
La Vics Chorizo breakfast Burrito in San Jose
Old 11-16-2009, 11:01 AM   #30
D Train has a spectacular aura aboutD Train has a spectacular aura about

D Train's Tacoma Gallery
chico's
Old 11-16-2009, 06:48 PM   #31
mountain rover
apex9r is on a distinguished road

apex9r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
if youre able to remember what you ate then youre not drunk enough and doin it wrong. =)
thats why its gotta be good enough to taste on the way back up
Old 11-16-2009, 06:51 PM   #32
Metallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to beholdMetallikatz3 is a splendid one to behold
Metallikatz3's Tacoma Gallery
Saussage egg and cheese sandwich on a bagel.. from Sheetz if available
Old 11-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #33
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
and PU**Y!!!!!!!!!
Putty? That doesn't sound very good.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #34
maconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of lightmaconhurler is a glorious beacon of light

maconhurler's Tacoma Gallery
Smothered Nachos or Ramen noodles.
Old 11-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #35
BravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really niceBravoZulu469 is just really nice

BravoZulu469's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post

french fried carne asada goodness with guacamole cheese and beans =D

i get 2 flour tortillas on the side too haha

i was about to say you got it all wrong and that taco bell is the best drunk food period... until i saw this. my mouth is watering. i want to get drunk just to eat this.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #36
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty much any Diner in Jersey.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:25 AM   #37
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
I tend to eat beer when I am drunk. Get drunk and try it. I swear every time I try it I am 100% convinced that you can eat beer.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:35 AM   #38
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Back...say....20 years ago (laugh)....I used to go to Denny's after 2am and they used to have these killer omelets. They don't make 'em anymore

The omelets was packed full of sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese. and on top...they had a layer of marinara sauce and mozzy cheese. OH MY GOD my mouth is watering thinking about it!
Old 11-18-2009, 07:41 AM   #39
ElPhantasmo&TheChickenRunBlastarama
rutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud ofrutherk1 has much to be proud of
rutherk1's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to rutherk1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
Back...say....20 years ago (laugh)....I used to go to Denny's after 2am and they used to have these killer omelets. They don't make 'em anymore

The omelets was packed full of sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, cheese. and on top...they had a layer of marinara sauce and mozzy cheese. OH MY GOD my mouth is watering thinking about it!
I hear ya. Those were the days.

We used to go to He-Hays and get a Sarnyard susser.

Which translated into sober talk "We used to go to Tee-Jays and get a Barnyard buster"

"Braaaa! Hey shitters whos goin' he-hays for sarnyard sussers. I want a sarnyard after I eat this beer"
Old 11-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #40
automoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of lightautomoto is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Mike
automoto's Tacoma Gallery
Cluck U Chicken FTW. Or any diner is always good