Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Most Delicious Foods to Eat When You’re Drunk

Old 11-18-2009, 08:07 AM   #41
gozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shedgozar is one of the sharper tools in the shed
gozar's Tacoma Gallery
In Phoenix or Scottsdale - LoLo's Chicken and Waffles.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:08 AM   #42
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Cheesesteak, without at Pat's or Geno's in South Philly. Drunk is the only time that they are any good.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:13 AM   #43
JDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shedJDMcQ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Blasphemy!

Pat's and Geno's are never any good.
Only when drunk and after a night at Daydreams.
Old 11-18-2009, 08:14 AM   #44

JDMcQ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Dude, anything is good after a night like that
True dat!
Old 11-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #45
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
mine used to be taco hell .
holy crap. expect to puke out of your butt if eating taco bell while drunk.
Old 11-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #47
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
WHATABURGER either the burger or breakfast taquitos!

Where do you get that french fried carne asada? I would probably love that drunk or sober....
Old 11-18-2009, 12:09 PM   #48
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
WHATABURGER either the burger or breakfast taquitos!....
or biscuits and gravy!
Old 11-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #49
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
or biscuits and gravy!
hell yeah
Old 11-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #50
SNAPPIN NECKS AND CASHIN CHECKS.
EL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL TACOROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: BURRY
EL TACOROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to EL TACOROJO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
holy crap. expect to puke out of your butt if eating taco bell while drunk.
good ol spigot ass
Old 11-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkirkner78 View Post
good ol spigot ass

lol
Old 11-19-2009, 09:36 AM   #52
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
bacon, egg, and cheese buritto with some picante sauce!! YUM
Old 11-19-2009, 09:38 AM   #53
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddonrop View Post
WHATABURGER either the burger or breakfast taquitos!

Where do you get that french fried carne asada? I would probably love that drunk or sober....

YES!! i didnt think anyone would know whataburger so i didnt mention it
Old 11-19-2009, 09:48 AM   #54
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
jack in the box at 1 am for breakfast! My all time fav haha.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:53 AM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
jack in the box at 1 am for breakfast! My all time fav haha.
I hacked up grease when I ate Crack in the box...I havent eaten there since
Old 11-19-2009, 09:54 AM   #56
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gozar View Post
In Phoenix or Scottsdale - LoLo's Chicken and Waffles.
x2 But the down side is its not going to be cheap. haha

Los Favoritos - Breakfast burritos. There is one walking distance from my new place.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM   #57
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
^Keason1:

Thats why i only eat breakfast there and when im super faded. otherwise, that place is pretty nasty!
Old 11-19-2009, 09:55 AM   #58
Vae Victis
Liquid is on a distinguished road

Liquid's Tacoma Gallery
Breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, etc. Hands down FTMFW!
Old 11-19-2009, 09:59 AM   #59
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
crushed up tostitos and syrup.
Old 11-19-2009, 10:15 AM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keason1* View Post
I hacked up grease when I ate Crack in the box...I havent eaten there since
I got way sick from JITB once, spent the night in the restroom erupting from all holes. because of that I didnt eat there for about 5 years, then one night my cousin stopped at the drive through and I was baked like cheech so I said fuckit lol.