Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Bacon!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2009, 08:22 PM   #41
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
**bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon!!!**
Old 12-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #42
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
We have a Bacon Wall at work with all of these pictures of all the wonderful things that people do with bacon on it. We recently had a visit from a Navy Admiral and management was very worried about him seeing our handy work so they tried to steer him away from it. Didn't work, he saw it and loved it.
Old 12-08-2009, 08:29 PM   #43
Oh gravity, thou art a heartless bitch!
AvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedAvsFanTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
AvsFanTRD's Tacoma Gallery
for those wishing to know how to wrap sausage in bacon and more bacon The Bacon Explosion
Old 12-08-2009, 08:34 PM   #44
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
http://worshipbacon.com/wiki/Main_Page
Old 12-08-2009, 08:36 PM   #45
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Chest pains! Having- chest pains!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #46
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowham View Post
for those wishing to know how to wrap sausage in bacon and more bacon The Bacon Explosion

That's on Kim and I's menu for tomorrow.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #47
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
That's on Kim and I's menu for tomorrow.
Tell her to make me one!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #48
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Come get it.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #49
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Bitch bring it to me!
Old 12-08-2009, 10:53 PM   #50

Ok.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #51
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Actually, just send kim with it. That way I have desert too.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH burn!

Just kiddin bud.
Old 12-08-2009, 10:56 PM   #52

Old 12-08-2009, 10:57 PM   #53
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Hello new sig?
Old 12-08-2009, 11:02 PM   #54

I would but.......

......you can't beat bloody virginals.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:04 PM   #55
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Make room for another one then
Old 12-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #56

Then Chris wouldn't love me anymore.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:06 PM   #57
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
There's room.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #58
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
i hate this thread makes me hungry!
Old 12-08-2009, 11:18 PM   #59

Old 12-08-2009, 11:19 PM   #60
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Lmfao!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread