LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Arizona Tea Thread

Old 12-10-2009, 11:43 PM   #1
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
Arizona Tea Thread

Discuss your favorite ARIZONA ICE TEA here

Mine is currently the Sweet Tea
Old 12-10-2009, 11:47 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of any of em.

Old 12-10-2009, 11:48 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Southern style sweet tea is amazing
Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #5
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Not a fan of any of em.

dude your crazzzzy
Old 12-10-2009, 11:50 PM   #6
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Sweet Tea for me, Only thing I drink from them
Old 12-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
Southern style sweet tea is amazing
ino im sippin on one as i type
Old 12-10-2009, 11:51 PM   #8
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
maybe its an american thingg ahaha
I'm not much of a tea person. I rarely drink it. And the most I drank it was in the UK and that was just to be polite.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:52 PM   #9
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmang View Post
ino im sippin on one as i type
good man
Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #10

Quote:
I'm not much of a tea person. I rarely drink it. And the most I drank it was in the UK and that was just to be polite.
ohhh. well have you atleast tried the sweet tea one? ill send you a dollar to go buy one and try it out
Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #11
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
good man
Think DMX has AZ Ice Tea for ya?
Old 12-10-2009, 11:53 PM   #12

Quote:
Not a fan of any of em.

Ah, your a canadian...what do you know lol...j/k kidding bud, you know DMX and I love you argh argh argh!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ah, your a canadian...what do you know lol...j/k kidding bud, you know DMX and I love you argh argh argh!!!!!!
LMAO! Let's borrow Chris's flame thrower and go say hi to him.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #14
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Arnold Palmer is very good but i am a fan of the half and half and the lemon tea.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:55 PM   #15

Quote:
LMAO! Let's borrow Chris's flame thrower and go say hi to him.
Old 12-11-2009, 12:01 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Arnold Palmer is very good but i am a fan of the half and half and the lemon tea.
yeah used to be my favorite till i got engaged with the sweet tea one
Old 02-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #17
azvikefan is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Crypto
azvikefan's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet tea sucks. Plain ol' tea with lemon is my favorite.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:30 PM   #19
Stew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to beholdStew is a splendid one to behold

Name: Stew
Stew's Tacoma Gallery
half tea half pink lemonade and the cranberry tea are both good
Old 07-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #20
Numbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to allNumbnutz is a name known to all
Name: Jason
Numbnutz's Tacoma Gallery
My fav used to be the Arnold Palmer original but I just tried the Arnold Palmer green tea version and it's bomb.com!!!