Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Throw back Mt. Dew? Yes please

Old 01-02-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
Throw back Mt. Dew? Yes please

They say it is made with real sugar. Woohoo!!! I buy mexican bottled coke from the mexican markets because it tastes so much better to me, same with the Dublin Dr Pepper that can be had around here.

Anyone else looking forward to it?
Old 01-02-2010, 05:07 PM   #2
Just enough knowledge to be dangerous
melissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmelissa0031 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: melissa
melissa0031's Tacoma Gallery
i was excited about it since mtn. dew and sweet tea are my poisons, that was until i tasted it, they can keep it lol i will stick with the arificial sweetness
Old 01-02-2010, 05:18 PM   #3
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
Dew is so 5 minutes ago. Bawls works for me, thanks.

Old 01-02-2010, 05:20 PM   #4
Banned
kilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to beholdkilgoja is a splendid one to behold
kilgoja's Tacoma Gallery
i like the throwback...that's been out a long time...i can't even find it anymore...they quit selling it around here
Old 01-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #5
tootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shedtootall is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Todd
tootall's Tacoma Gallery
just bought a case of throwback pepsi tonight at walmart. definitly a different taste to it. Not as good as coke with real sugar mmm mmm. i will have to look for throwback mountain dew
Old 01-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #6
sachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shedsachou is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
sachou's Tacoma Gallery
ooooh. I love Jones soda, and they use pure cane sugar...and I didn't think they could make Dew more awesome...but they have.
Old 01-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #7
1/2 man 1/2 amazing
sooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsooner07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: A A Ron
sooner07's Tacoma Gallery
I've just seen the commercials come on here in the last few days. Guess they have had it in other parts of the country.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:42 AM   #8
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
there is a god !

Just picked up a 12pack

Old 01-03-2010, 09:55 AM   #9
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsquare View Post
Dew is so 5 minutes ago. Bawls works for me, thanks.

haha you put bawlz in your mouth and swallow
Old 01-03-2010, 01:49 PM   #10
The G stands for smooth
Gsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shedGsquare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GG
Gsquare's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Boy, I set that one up didn't I?
Old 01-18-2010, 03:08 AM   #11
Lord of Tomfoolery
genxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgenxer36 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
genxer36's Tacoma Gallery
Throw back Dew is much better. They should go back to sugar in all soft drinks. I'm trying the throwback Dr. Peppers. I tried finding more Mt Dew, but the store is out. Corn syrup sucks in drinks.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:00 PM   #12
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
I've had throwback Pepsi and I like it. It's more crisp and lighter than the HFCS Pepsi. I need to find this throwback Dew.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:06 PM   #13
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Throw back Dr. Pepper was good.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:07 PM   #14
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Agree... throwback/ real sugar vs. corn syrup makes all the world in a different, claener taste! Just like the old days here in USA and also like buying sodas in Mexico... which are more refreshing than U.S. sodas.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:19 PM   #15
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to bring up an old thread but, I just tried Pepsi Throwbacks and I love them. The remind me of the Pepsi that I had when I was a kid.

My problem is that after stopping by at least 10 stores, I ended up with (4) four 12 packs of Pepsi and (20) twenty 12 packs of Mountain Dew.

If I get anymore Mountain Dews, I think they will expire before I drink them but, I wanted to know if anyone knows of any stores still stocking the Pepsi Throwbacks?
Old 10-01-2010, 06:12 PM   #16
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
I am on my final 12 pak of Mountain Dew Throwback... HELP ME!!!
I bought all I could find at the store before it vanished... Love it, and I am not much of a soda drinker... In fact regular Mountain Dew would give me stomach aches... but I liked it.

Any Pepsi distributor in Southern California have more ThrowBack Dew???
Old 10-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #17
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
They taste kinda funky to me. Been a dew fan all my life and never rember them tasting like this.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:27 PM   #18
Killer is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Killer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by David K View Post
I am on my final 12 pak of Mountain Dew Throwback... HELP ME!!!
If there was a cheap way to ship the Mountain Dew Throwback from Al., I would get you some. While looking for the Pepsi Throwback today, I found 12 more 12 packs of Mountain Dews.

Can you find any Pepsi Throwbacks in Ca.?
Old 10-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #19

David K's Tacoma Gallery
For a shorter time than the Mtn. Dew it was here... Bummer, as San Diego is usually a test market mecca for new product ideas.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:32 PM   #20

David K's Tacoma Gallery
The Pepsi with Lime was also here for awhile... now I only see Diet Pepsi with Lime... bummer!