Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

jack in the box

Old 05-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #1
kam will become famous soon enoughkam will become famous soon enough
kam's Tacoma Gallery
jack in the box

sooo i went to jack in the box and i ordered tacos... got home and there isn't any damn hot sauce.. before i left they asked if i wanted ketchup. haha wtfff.
Old 05-12-2010, 08:14 PM   #2
I miss Lucy. :-(
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Computer Tech
Name: John
HerNameIsLucy's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
lol are we bored tonight?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #3
"Obviously, You're not a Golfer..."
swervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedswervin22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FCC(SW) Aegis FCS, Soon to Be LCPO on the USS BULKELY
Name: Jonas
swervin22's Tacoma Gallery
im just jealous that you got to go to Jack in the Box..... Since I joined the navy, I havent been able to eat it unless I go back to Tejas... Its beyond me why they wont build a few out here. I figure with the amount of folks in the military from out west, they would make a killing.?? Who knows? Enjoy your tacos, with or without hot sauce, hell, eat a few for us folks that have to live without!!!!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam View Post
sooo i went to jack in the box and i ordered tacos... got home and there isn't any damn hot sauce.. before i left they asked if i wanted ketchup. haha wtfff.
You live in Southern California... WHY are you going to Jack in the Box for tacos??? Next time, Roberto's, Alberto's, Jilberto's, Hilberto's, etc.!!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:29 PM   #5
HerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHerNameIsLucy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Send a message via AIM to HerNameIsLucy Send a message via Yahoo to HerNameIsLucy
In-N-Out Burger!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
you guys got taco bueno out there??? loved that shit when i was in texas
Old 05-14-2010, 07:38 PM   #7
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
In-N-Out Burger!
Overrated.

Yeah they always mess up on the hot sauce. Those tacos are so good though for not being real tacos.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #8

Last time I ate at In-N-Out was 1984. Don't burst my memory bubble!
Old 05-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #9
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HerNameIsLucy View Post
Last time I ate at In-N-Out was 1984. Don't burst my memory bubble!
Wow. I was born then. LOL. The burgers are a lot smaller since I first ate it in the 90s.
Old 05-15-2010, 07:34 AM   #10
David K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid K is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David K's Tacoma Gallery
In and Out has the best burgers... but they don't sell tacos! LOL
Old 05-24-2010, 01:29 PM   #11
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
BuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckNakedBooda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BuckNakedBooda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kam View Post
Living in the Northern Virginia area we have no Jack-In-The-Box restaurants. The nearest ones would be in North Carolina.

I miss the traveling to Los Angeles with my last job. I would stay near Century City mall and go to the one off Pico Boulevard for lunch everyday.
Old 05-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #12
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
e-coli in a box
Old 05-24-2010, 01:40 PM   #13
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just ate some jack in the crack...Mmmmmmm ultimate double cheese burger.
Old 05-24-2010, 04:09 PM   #14
kam will become famous soon enoughkam will become famous soon enough
kam's Tacoma Gallery
did they ask you for hot sauce with your burger?

lol
Old 05-24-2010, 04:24 PM   #15
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
went there last week ordered the 7 piece stuffed jalapenos, when I received the order I asked for ranch dressing the stupid broad says to me "its in the bag" thinking im just gonna take her word and drive away... NOT!

I looked in the bag and not only was there not ranch but there wasn't a god damn package of anything in there, I told her whats up I thought it was in the bag, she looked at me all stupid and hands me one pack of ranch, 1 fucken pack of ranch for 7 stuffed jalapeno's. I swear these retarded fucks who work at these places act like they are the ones paying for the stupid condiments.

needless to say I parked in the JITB parking lot ate my food on the tailgate of the truck, left all of my wrappers, and packaging, bag, etc on the tailgate with the tailgate down, and to top it off I had an old tire someone left in front of my house in the bed of the truck, I took off and all the garbage + including the tire went everywhere in the parking lot for some pimple face sexually frustrated teenager to pick up... hahahaha I THINK I WIN
Old 05-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #16
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tacos and the eggroles are my stable when it comes to jack in the crack
Old 05-24-2010, 04:27 PM   #17
Banned
4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4jeep is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
4x4jeep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
went there last week ordered the 7 piece stuffed jalapenos, when I received the order I asked for ranch dressing the stupid broad says to me "its in the bag" thinking im just gonna take her word and drive away... NOT!

I looked in the bag and not only was there not ranch but there wasn't a god damn package of anything in there, I told her whats up I thought it was in the bag, she looked at me all stupid and hands me one pack of ranch, 1 fucken pack of ranch for 7 stuffed jalapeno's. I swear these retarded fucks who work at these places act like they are the ones paying for the stupid condiments.

needless to say I parked in the JITB parking lot ate my food on the tailgate of the truck, left all of my wrappers, and packaging, bag, etc on the tailgate with the tailgate down, and to top it off I had an old tire someone left in front of my house in the bed of the truck, I took off and all the garbage + including the tire went everywhere in the parking lot for some pimple face sexually frustrated teenager to pick up... hahahaha I THINK I WIN
So you were the asshole I had to clean up after

LOL J/K
Old 05-26-2010, 07:16 AM   #18
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
e-coli in a box

yeah, I had an incident about 10 years ago where I got wayyyyyy sick from a burger that wasnt fully cooked. I didnt eat jack in the box for the next 5 years.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:36 PM   #19
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
On Friday Night, July 2, I ordered 2 orders of Jack in the Box Tacos... and the next day, I had massive diarrhea attacks... i was on the toilet the whole day... at least 10 times... not kidding. Up until now, my stomach has been getting better, still havign watery diarrhea, my anus burns, and i am literaly pissing out of my ass. /End Rant.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:42 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
On Friday Night, July 2, I ordered 2 orders of Jack in the Box Tacos... and the next day, I had massive diarrhea attacks... i was on the toilet the whole day... at least 10 times... not kidding. Up until now, my stomach has been getting better, still havign watery diarrhea, my anus burns, and i am literaly pissing out of my ass. /End Rant.

Sweet. JIB tacos for dinner anyone?