Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

Late night munchie surprise.

Old 05-28-2010, 12:06 AM   #1
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Late night munchie surprise.

i woke up and went to look in my fridge for some scraps or leftovers. I find an unmolested double cheeseburger in there. OMG fvcking struck gold in my fridge. so happy i devoured it. prolly shoulda taken a pic for this thread
Old 05-28-2010, 12:09 AM   #2
♥ Emergency Medicine
m0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedm0nster986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: B.S, NREMT
m0nster986's Tacoma Gallery
mmm... ok. But I have pizza, pasta, and garlic bread.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:10 AM   #3
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
im breaking into your house
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

Name: Kevin
only_K's Tacoma Gallery
I bet whoever left that in there will be pissed when they go to eat it haha.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:18 AM   #6
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by only_K View Post
I bet whoever left that in there will be pissed when they go to eat it haha.
i thought about that. but then i was like for a 16 yr old boy to live in your house and you basically put the cheeseburger on a pedestal.(not a lot in the fridge) its asking for nom nom. plus i can just say i ate it for breakfast.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:34 AM   #7
1st Gen. Pride
only_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really niceonly_K is just really nice

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by schiz94 View Post
i thought about that. but then i was like for a 16 yr old boy to live in your house and you basically put the cheeseburger on a pedestal.(not a lot in the fridge) its asking for nom nom. plus i can just say i ate it for breakfast.
All i know is one time i saw a tri-tip sandwich in the fridge, and i ate it. My dad came home and yelled "wheres my tri-tip sandwich!" Needless to say i always ask before i eat something like that.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:35 AM   #8
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
All i know is one time i saw a tri-tip sandwich in the fridge, and i ate it. My dad came home and yelled "wheres my tri-tip sandwich!" Needless to say i always ask before i eat something like that.

Did you have to make your dad a new sammich ?
Old 05-28-2010, 12:36 AM   #9
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Hahahhahaha, we just stocked up...If I could take my phone to work or a camera I would take a pic of our fridge and my locker. I gots all kinds of munchies in case I get stuck with a 16hr shift.
Ya , you're looking a little porky in your avatar
Old 05-28-2010, 12:40 AM   #10
Thread Jacker

schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats what happens. but they kinda realize when its something like carne asada or tri tip or basically any beef or pork its gone. if its lucky it will make it a whole week.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:48 AM   #12
1st Gen. Pride

only_K's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Did you have to make your dad a new sammich ?
No haha. I didnt have to make him a sammich