Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Food Talk

Notices

BEER or WINE help me decide

View Poll Results: BEER or WINE
BEER 66 94.29%
WINE 4 5.71%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-07-2010, 01:27 PM   #1
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
BEER or WINE help me decide

I am about to head to the grocery store in 2-3 hrs. So help me decided what I should drink...If it matters, if you guys decide wine it will be red wine( not sure what kind yet) If it is beer my grocery store has this make your own six pack where I can get six different beers. While we are add it, What's your favorite red wine under $20 (I usually get a"Jacob's Creek Shiraz") Also what would make up your six pack?
Thanks for the help.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:40 PM   #2
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Fat Tire

Old 06-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #3
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
beer is the new wine:
1. Sam Adams Noble Pils
2. Rogue Dead Guy Ale
3. Arrogant Bastard Ale (if available in 12 oz)
4. New Belgium Blue Paddle
5. St Arnold's Lawnmower
6. Shiner Bock
Old 06-07-2010, 01:44 PM   #4
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
kendal jackson cabernet is very good for about $20. i like shiraz too but havent found too much out there so i make my own.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:48 PM   #5
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakerla View Post
beer is the new wine:
1. Sam Adams Noble Pils
2. Rogue Dead Guy Ale
5. St Arnold's Lawnmower
6. Shiner Bock
Yeah that is true a lot of people are starting to pair beer w/different types of food.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:56 PM   #6
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
I voted beer cuz I love the make your own sixer that HEB is rockin but every grocery trip I pick up a box of Franzia chillable red table wine sooo its a tough choice.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #7
waynesworld will become famous soon enoughwaynesworld will become famous soon enough
Name: wayne
waynesworld's Tacoma Gallery
jimmy buffet beer can't remember what its called
land shark thats what it is
Old 06-07-2010, 01:57 PM   #8
calaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant futurecalaniz0312 has a brilliant future

Name: Carlos
calaniz0312's Tacoma Gallery
Beer all the way and get at least a 12-pack!
Old 06-07-2010, 01:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesworld View Post
Really? I didn't know that was his beer.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:28 PM   #11
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
beer is the new wine
sig'ed
Old 06-23-2010, 07:25 AM   #12
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Dude... Beer vs ... Shiraz? You're sure you're from Texas?
Old 06-23-2010, 07:29 AM   #13
Taco Man Sam
Ese Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shedEse Loco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ese Loco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynesworld View Post
X2
Old 06-23-2010, 05:33 PM   #14
81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold81shark is a splendid one to behold
81shark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Really? I didn't know that was his beer.
it's "his" beer, but it's mass produced by AB (or one of the other mega brewers)
Old 07-04-2010, 06:02 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Dude... Beer vs ... Shiraz? You're sure you're from Texas?
We like our wine too....BTW I ended up getting beer
1. Magic Hat Wacko (It was a pink beer!! )
2. St. Arnold Wheat
3. St. Arnold lawn mower
4. St. Aronld Amber
5. St. Arnold Brown Ale
6. St Aronld Summer Pils
Old 07-06-2010, 08:38 PM   #19
toughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoughtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
toughtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
beer is the new wine:
1. Sam Adams Noble Pils
2. Rogue Dead Guy Ale
5. St Arnold's Lawnmower
6. Shiner Bock
BEER

The problem with Shiner bock is that its not delivered too far from TX. The last time I visited TX I drank so much of it my liver and kidneys were working overtime for a month.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #20
DSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDSully72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DSully72's Tacoma Gallery
Is that even a question??? haha BEER