Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Can this be calibrated?

Old 07-04-2010, 07:10 AM   #1
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Can this be calibrated?

I have been sort of looking for an inch pound torque wrench, as when I work on my car, I try to do it as best as possible.

However, I'm not sure about how to calibrate this find on the auction site :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sears-Craftsman-...item3ef4bab4dc

Tim
Old 07-04-2010, 07:26 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.dieseldoctor.com/messageboard/data/229.html
Old 07-04-2010, 07:34 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
I take back what I said about the manual/beam types...
Old 07-04-2010, 09:45 AM   #7
Taco.Tim is on a distinguished road

Name: Tim
Taco.Tim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesn't fit in the 2nd Gen- Over to the Workshop forum. And I don't think you need to calibrate a manual torque stick...or did I miss some sarcasm??

Thank you for the move to off topic, that was my fault. I was just being silly. I can't believe the seller is trying to pass this tool off on someone.

Tim
Old 07-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #8
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Doesn't fit in the 2nd Gen- Over to the Workshop forum. And I don't think you need to calibrate a manual torque stick...or did I miss some sarcasm??
I see it now, the wrench is bent
Old 07-04-2010, 12:57 PM   #10
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ROFLOL-I TOTALLY missed that kink in the wrench... Nice find.
Which is WHY I gave you this:

Now....Another for being a dumbass: