Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Got busy this morning

Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #1
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Got busy this morning

And coated my Garage, the stuff is still wet as I type this. Here are some pics, what do you guys think?

It was kind of fun doing it, but I'm glad I got up at 5 or it would have been way to hot to do this.

Alex I'm really interested to see what you have to say, since you do this as a buisiness on the side. I can see how the stuff you put down is more beefy it that makes sense. The flake lasted me longer than I thougt it would, I got down with the first kit and still had half a can left so I spread it out; same thing happend with the last kit.

I cleaned the garage out last night, put the bond lok stuff down and let it sit overnight. Then started paint (if you can call it that) this moring at 6am and was finished with clean up and everything by 8 am.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #2
mike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmike686 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
mike686's Tacoma Gallery
That stuff is great, i did it in my moms garage and my brother did it in his garage, great because it repels oil to better then just the concrete
Old 07-17-2010, 09:22 AM   #3
mmmmm beer!
05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold05TacomaCO is a splendid one to behold

Name: Paul
05TacomaCO's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I've been thinking of doing the same thing.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:25 AM   #4
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
my exact thoughts
Good job!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbbha88a20
Old 07-17-2010, 09:26 AM   #5
06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brendan
06taco's Tacoma Gallery
That looks awesome! I wonder how that stuff will hold up? Atleast if you spill anything it will make it alot easier to clean up! I've been wanting to do something like that to my 3 car garage but I've been to lazy to clear everything out first, lol! Keep us posted how it holds up to vehicle usage
Old 07-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #6
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
looks awesome man!
Old 07-17-2010, 09:40 PM   #7
Streamline will become famous soon enoughStreamline will become famous soon enough
Name: Tyler
Streamline's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, are you going to clear coat it?
Old 07-17-2010, 09:41 PM   #8
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
You should have called me and I could have gave you some of my coating gear for you to use out of my trailer.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:42 PM   #9
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna epoxy my garage floor one of these years.
Old 07-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #10
function > form
747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed747 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

747's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! But hey, you had a nice garage to begin with (i.e., drywall and baseboard). Looks sharp.
Old 07-18-2010, 08:51 AM   #11
Banned
Masada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shedMasada is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Taylor
Masada's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamline View Post
Looks good man, are you going to clear coat it?
I didn't come with a clear coat so I guess not

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaes View Post
You should have called me and I could have gave you some of my coating gear for you to use out of my trailer.
Thanks, man I forgot about it. Besides I went to homedepot and got the stuff I needed, and I can use it again in the future.

Alex, do you know if there is a seperate clear coat I could buy to put on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
im gonna epoxy my garage floor one of these years.
It was super easy. I actually had fun doing it too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkeith747 View Post
Nice! But hey, you had a nice garage to begin with (i.e., drywall and baseboard). Looks sharp.
New house, so I didn't want the stains and junk to build on it too fast. Thanks