Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

New Birthday Presents!

Old 08-13-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Tyler_G13 is on a distinguished road
Name: Tyler
Tyler_G13's Tacoma Gallery
New Birthday Presents!

So I just turned 17 on tuesday and i love working on my truck and decided i needed to start getting my own set of tools. So here is what i got:
5 Set of Craftsman pliers
GearWrench Ratcheting Wrenches
Craftsman 20" Aluminum Toolbox with Aluminum Tray
100 Piece Craftsman Ratchet Set
Craftsman Corded Drill
Attached Thumbnails
New Birthday Presents!-dsc01729.jpg   New Birthday Presents!-dsc01730.jpg   New Birthday Presents!-dsc01731.jpg   New Birthday Presents!-dsc01732.jpg   New Birthday Presents!-dsc01733.jpg  

Old 08-13-2010, 10:09 AM   #3
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Happy Birthday man. That's awsome people give you stuff that you want or need. My gramma who is 86, GOD bless her just gives me cash. I like that.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #4
iSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shediSTIZO99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
iSTIZO99's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday OP...Craftsman's good stuff!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:15 AM   #7
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
original poster. and happy b-day!
Old 08-13-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
Mind = Blown
Loudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoudpedal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD
Name: Blair
Loudpedal's Tacoma Gallery
Happy birthday! Nice set of presents. Good on the metal box, the plastic ones with all the assigned slots never keep crap in place. That and the slots screw with my OCD when I loose a socket.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #9
Dang liberals.
tacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaprerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomaprerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats man! Craftsman won't disappoint.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:28 AM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Watch for sales and add to the collection as you go and pretty soon you have a set to do most anything.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #11
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
You will love the gear wrenches. Those are awesome. Craftsman tools are nice. Don't loan them out! EVER! They never seem to find their way home again. I now have a tool box full of cheap Taiwan tools that I loan out.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #13
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
pm me your address. I will send you a lte bday present.
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #14

Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_G13 View Post
Haha ok so no loan outs
OP. You started this thread. You are the original poster.