Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

My new garage floor coating

Old 07-17-2008, 01:43 PM   #41
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
dang...i rep the new floor and i get nothing in return
Old 07-17-2008, 01:50 PM   #42
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
that's probably because you didn't put a new floor in your truck's house.
Old 07-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #43
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsocoee View Post
that's probably because you didn't put a new floor in your truck's house.
thats because i live on a meager LEO salary and my truck's home is actually in the grass next to the driveway...under a tree...

youd think shed be happy there...its soft...shady...and out of the way
Old 07-17-2008, 01:54 PM   #44
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
thats because i live on a meager LEO salary and my truck's home is actually in the grass next to the driveway...under a tree...

youd think shed be happy there...its soft...shady...and out of the way
that's awesome! How can I arrange to get paid in LEGOs?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:58 PM   #45
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
that's awesome! How can I arrange to get paid in LEGOs?

its not easy...basically you have to be able to endure almost everyone you meet hating you...and be prepared to get into fights with people bigger stronger and faster than you...be prepared to "work" at any given time on any given day

then...well...maybe you can convince someone to pay you in LEGOS
Old 07-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #46
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just hooked you up, but in my defense I didn't see a rep with your name on it. Did you forget to leave your name? I'm usually very good about returning rep.
Old 07-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #47
missileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shedmissileman125fw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
missileman125fw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
HOLY F**K!! Yer worth 16 points!! And you lit up another greenie. I've gotta quit treating you like a chump and start being nicer to you. Sorry for all the times I've treated you like a punk bitch. I had no idea you're positive rep was worth so much.
Dude, that's some serious ass sucking!

Remember Robert, I've got your back!!!
Old 07-17-2008, 06:53 PM   #48
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by missileman125fw View Post
Dude, that's some serious ass sucking!

Remember Robert, I've got your back!!!
yeah, back when you only thought I had the ability to ban users and close threads.
Old 07-17-2008, 06:57 PM   #49
Ridgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidgerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
Ridgerunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I just hooked you up, but in my defense I didn't see a rep with your name on it. Did you forget to leave your name? I'm usually very good about returning rep.
?????????????
Old 07-17-2008, 06:58 PM   #50
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
The Concrete Jedi approves very nice, and yes the black looks great.
Old 07-17-2008, 08:14 PM   #51
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
no worries...i put my name on all rep...sometimes it looks like this though - tgrfan or tgrfn00 etc
Old 07-17-2008, 08:27 PM   #52
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
YOU BASTARD!!! I've been bustin my nuts for three damn days, cleaning my garage. I thought I did pretty good, then I see your garage floor and it's cleaner than my F'n dinner plate!

Looks good!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:18 AM   #53
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Damn Klown, even though i hate your avatar i'm gonna have to give you some rep for that one, looks really good. the best part, is you can get drunk and pee, poop and vomit on your floor all at the same time, and just get up and wash it out the door..... nice....
Old 07-18-2008, 10:00 AM   #54
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
Damn Klown, even though i hate your avatar i'm gonna have to give you some rep for that one, looks really good. the best part, is you can get drunk and pee, poop and vomit on your floor all at the same time, and just get up and wash it out the door..... nice....
Thanks for the rep bud, your rep value is F**Kn huge, so I really appreciate it.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:02 AM   #55
ninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedninja_taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Nick
ninja_taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TacoTRD View Post
Jealous.
i second that
Old 03-02-2009, 12:54 PM   #56
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
Was that done with the U-Coat It kit? It looks fantastic!
Old 03-02-2009, 01:41 PM   #57
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorshooter View Post
Was that done with the U-Coat It kit? It looks fantastic!
No it was done with a polyamide epoxy kit from Benjamin moore. In all honesty, this is the second garage that I did. The first one I did I used "Tile Clad HS" from Sherwin Williams. This Benjamin Moore stuff was a bit more expensive so I thought it would be a bit better, but this stuff takes an extra 2 weeks or so to cure. It was still kind of soft when I started parking on it. and it lifted some spots. It's an easy repair but I never had this problem with the tile clad stuff from sherwin williams.
Old 03-02-2009, 01:47 PM   #58
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
holy carp! look what the cat drug in!
Old 03-03-2009, 11:59 AM   #59
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
holy carp! look what the cat drug in!
Yo whazzzz happening triangle dude. I come and check this place out when I have a few minutes. You still banning people at will?
Old 03-03-2009, 12:06 PM   #60
tossed salad anyone?
jasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nicejasonh is just really nice

jasonh's Tacoma Gallery
how much did this mod cost? i was just talkking to my wife last night about doing this to our garage.