Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Home Improvement Today?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #2421
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know where to find those push-button hose spigots that you see at a beach or public park?

Trying to get the water turned back on at our local dog park (85+ and no water available due to vandals turning it on and flooding it at night) but the parks and rec manager won't budge. If we can take a solution and possible donations from us that use it regularly, we are hoping the guy will reconsider.
Old 07-03-2014, 02:35 PM   #2422
Mr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Brown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Active MK 02-09, ME 09-10, Reserve ME 10-11, LTJG 11-Current.  Federal Civilian 10-Current
Mr. Brown's Tacoma Gallery
Like these?http://www.delabie.com/famille_produ...mme=1&family=4

"Time flow, wall-mounted wash basin tap with soft-push operation. Shuts-off automatically after 15 secs. Flow rate set at 3 litres/min. Brass body with chrome finish. Concealing plate ø 47.5mm. 10 year warranty. Brand DELABIE type TEMPOSOFT 2 wall-mounted washbasin tap, Ref. 741500 (or approved equivalent"

Old 07-03-2014, 03:48 PM   #2423
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Anyone know where to find those push-button hose spigots that you see at a beach or public park?

Trying to get the water turned back on at our local dog park (85+ and no water available due to vandals turning it on and flooding it at night) but the parks and rec manager won't budge. If we can take a solution and possible donations from us that use it regularly, we are hoping the guy will reconsider.

can't they turn it off at dark and back on around sun up ever morning.
Old 07-03-2014, 04:21 PM   #2424
robssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shedrobssol is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
robssol's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post

You can't bring your own water?
Old 07-03-2014, 04:54 PM   #2425
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
can't they turn it off at dark and back on around sun up ever morning.
they could do it on weekdays but not on weekends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robssol View Post
You can't bring your own water?
I usually bring a couple gallons. However, there are some that do not and a couple gallons only lasts a short while when they all are getting in on it.

posted it over in the ask a plumber thread and got some websites from there.
Old 07-05-2014, 04:31 PM   #2426
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Put on baseboard trim and made some countertops out of some scrap wood for the cabinets of my bench seat.

Also put up crown molding and baseboards.
Attached Thumbnails
Home Improvement Today?-10470881_10201327794676934_5323874964321216904_n.jpg   Home Improvement Today?-1512705_10201311883999177_813893590940403460_n.jpg  
Old 07-08-2014, 05:49 AM   #2427
guitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shedguitarjamman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zach
guitarjamman's Tacoma Gallery
Tore down the old wheel chair ramp and reused as much of the old materials as possible to build some steps. Went 8' wide in total and cut 6 sets of stringers (pain in the ass). Next summer I am going to rebuild the railings to be a more stockade type style, getting rid of that 70's lean and lattice. Then stain the deck a more "normal" color and make it all match.

Always work to be done......

Old 07-08-2014, 10:20 AM   #2428
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarjamman View Post
Tore down the old wheel chair ramp and reused as much of the old materials as possible to build some steps. Went 8' wide in total and cut 6 sets of stringers (pain in the ass). Next summer I am going to rebuild the railings to be a more stockade type style, getting rid of that 70's lean and lattice. Then stain the deck a more "normal" color and make it all match.

Always work to be done......

Nice. "70s lean and lattice" lol.
Old 07-10-2014, 07:15 PM   #2429
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The Cliff Hanging Hot Tub With a View Project

I built this whole project by myself except for the stone work done by my mason

The only way to get the concrete to this location was to use a 100' boom pump from a lower road and we had to use a crane to get the tub up there and in place

All materials had to be carried in from about 150' away

... ^^^ ... Mr. Oz ... Fantastic quality work and I am super impressed. ...

BUT .... are there ANY bears (or other destructive wild animals) in that that could tear up that (never have seen that many jets) cool jacuzzi ?? ...

PS ... This weekend (6th weekend with helper) , I continue to level floors (maybe 60 or 70 new columns (some block & concrete on structural beam areas and screw jacks to take bounce out of center of the floor joists).

I have NO basement, just a finished concrete floor crawl space from 30" to 42" high ..... we use dollies and creepers to do all work .... 35 LED 60 watt lights make it look like a mine tunnel ... lol ... we can't have a basement with a small lake in the back.

I need to take some pics and learn how to post them on here. I take many pics of everything, just have NEVER posted a pic on TW in 5 years (need to read up on how to post pics).

Old 07-14-2014, 01:30 PM   #2431
MassEffect is on a distinguished road
MassEffect's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work OZ.
Is that a lake view or ocean view? Looks fantastic.
Old 07-14-2014, 01:44 PM   #2432
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassEffect View Post
Nice work OZ.
Is that a lake view or ocean view? Looks fantastic.
Pacific Ocean
Old 07-14-2014, 01:50 PM   #2433
User Friendly
scottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottalot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottalot's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful work Oz, I'm impressed. Need one of you in my area for projects lol
Old 07-14-2014, 09:02 PM   #2434
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They don't store food in the hot tub

Quote:
Pacific Ocean
Man it's smaller than I imagined. Out here on the atlantic we can't see the other side. Shit, looks like you could swim across the pacific!

Old 07-14-2014, 11:03 PM   #2435
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post

Man it's smaller than I imagined. Out here on the atlantic we can't see the other side. Shit, looks like you could swim across the pacific!

I never get sea sick on the Atlantic. Ever.

The Pacific can fuck my shit up. Thats the power behind it.
Old 07-14-2014, 11:09 PM   #2436
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pchop View Post
I never get sea sick on the Atlantic. Ever.

The Pacific can fuck my shit up. Thats the power behind it.
The Pacific Ocean: Powerful Enough to Fuck with PhukChop.
Old 07-15-2014, 12:29 AM   #2437
When Hell Freezes Over I'll Ski There Too
Pchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shedPchop is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Aviation Machinist Mate
Name: Rob I
Pchop's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
The Pacific Ocean: Powerful Enough to Fuck with PhukChop.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:34 PM   #2438
T Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shedT Fades is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T Fades's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
That is not the open ocean in his view. It is most likely a giant bay or something. The Pacific Ocean is the largest body of water on the planet.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:39 PM   #2439
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
That is not the open ocean in his view. It is most likely a giant bay or something. The Pacific Ocean is the largest body of water on the planet.

He was just kidding and that pic is looking back towards Vancouver and the mainland of North America from the islands west of Vancouver
Old 07-16-2014, 10:16 PM   #2440
Most people call me ... Jim.
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T Fades View Post
balderdash

Products Discussed in this Thread