its only $50 at Walmart. Here is the descriptions
Each piece of the Stanley 109-Piece Mechanics Tool Set features an attractive black-chrome finish over its chrome-vanadium body that keeps it protected against corrosion. Laser-etched size markings and a quick-release switch make the Stanley 109-Piece Mechanics Tool Set quick and easy-to-use.
Stanley 109-Piece Mechanics Tool Set, Black Chrome:
- Contains metric and ASE sizes
- Includes durable carry case for easy storage and mobility
- Chrome-vanadium forged body for torque, strength and durability
- Black-chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection and attractive appearance
- Laser-etched size markings for better visibility
- Quick-release switch and reversible mechanism for easy operation and quick changeover
- Knurled handle for increased slip resistance
- Stanley Mechanics Tool Set meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Lifetime warranty
- Model # 70-159
Containing 122 tools, including assorted pliers and screwdrivers, this Stanley 3-Drawer Tool Box in metal is perfect for anyone wanting to start a serious tool collection or add to an existing one. The Stanley 3-Drawer Tool Box is a sturdy tool box with ball-bearing drawers that includes tools forged from chrome vanadium for strength and durability.
Stanley 3-Drawer Tool Box with 122 Tools:
- Includes metal tool box with assorted pliers and screwdrivers in metric and ASE sizes
- Tool box features ball-bearing drawer system for secure storage
- Storage pouches and socket clip-rails provide convenient storage solution in the tool box
- Tools have chrome-vanadium forged body for torque, strength and durability
- Full-polished chrome finish for anti-corrosion protection on the tools
- Included ratchets contain quick release switch and reversible mechanism for easy operation and quick changeover
- Pliers and screwdrivers have bi-material grips to ensure firm and comfortable grip
- 3-drawer tool box meets or exceeds ANSI specifications
- Model # 70-158
So my question is, are these a good deal? How decent is Stanley Ratchets? I'm no pro so i don't need to spend a fortune. just want it for basic duties around the home and car. which would you choose?...or would you even choose either? remember i'm strapped for cash and just need a decent set and get the best bang for my buck.
any input is appreciated.