Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Must Have Tools

Old 08-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #121
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamfast View Post
http://toolguyd.com/stanley-2x4-clamp/

And only 25 bucks? Why would anyone want to own bulky bar clamps ever again???
Junk
Old 08-15-2013, 09:45 PM   #123
First Class White Trash
achirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shedachirdo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
achirdo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonlazer View Post
IR W7150 for the 1/2" Impact

I should be getting an FLF80 in today..TL72 tomorrow..hopefully..dam 80s...you get one and you get them all...
When I first went on the snap on truck I laughed at all his prices. Then I started using the guys at work snap on stuff....I was hooked. On their ratchets at least. I currently have a FLH80 FLF80 FLL80 and a T72. Until you use a dual 80 snap on ratchet you won't understand...
Old 08-16-2013, 05:22 AM   #124
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Nice!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:08 AM   #125
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
10, 12, 14, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24 and occasionally a 27 mm haha

and for 2nd gens a 35mm, for the axle nuts
Old 08-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #126
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Junk
Have you tried them? Too good to be true i guess.
Old 08-16-2013, 05:18 PM   #127
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamfast View Post
Have you tried them? Too good to be true i guess.
I know I carpenter that has them , he wasn't impressed
Old 08-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #128
Ga tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedGa tacoguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rudy
Ga tacoguy's Tacoma Gallery
If you have tools and want to be able to work on your Taco, then you need a good 3 ton floor jack and 4 jack stands that can handle 6 ton loads. The 6ton jack stands are the best compromise of good height off the floor and extra load capacity.
Old 08-19-2013, 05:22 PM   #129
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Would love to find one of these. This company does stuff like this every so often.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hKkGFQXlCQ

http://www.woodpeck.com/ottpocketcompass.html
Old 08-19-2013, 05:30 PM   #130
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery

My new favorite hand tool

10- In-1 Multi Bit Drivers, Ratcheting Drivers & Key Drivers
Milwaukee is not just coming out with one 10-in-1 bit driver, they are actually coming out with several models in a couple of versions. They will offer Multi-Bit drivers in a ratcheting or regular non-ratcheting form, with a couple of bit driver combination choices. They will also be offering 10-in-1 Key drivers with your choice of Torx, HEX SAE, or HEX Metric. All models will include 3-1/2-inch power groove bits that can also be easily chucked into your power tools and are chrome plated for rust protection. Both a wire stripper and a wire loop maker are present on the tool as an added convenience. The handles of the drivers have flat spots to accept a wrench, if additional torque is needed.
Old 08-19-2013, 06:07 PM   #131
No amount of balls on earth can hit you.
Rupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRupp1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rupp1's Tacoma Gallery
I would be lost without this little gem. The Williams Palmster 3/8 ratchet. Closed for speed, Open for a bit more torque. Awesome.

Old 08-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #132
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by achirdo View Post
When I first went on the snap on truck I laughed at all his prices. Then I started using the guys at work snap on stuff....I was hooked. On their ratchets at least. I currently have a FLH80 FLF80 FLL80 and a T72. Until you use a dual 80 snap on ratchet you won't understand...
Late but haha..so true! My friend is a mechanic and has all sorts of stuff..he has the S80 and SLL80(the mother of all ratches I called it..) I bought the SL80 since the S80 for me was a bit short for normal stuff I would use it for..he was like..darn you..its the perfect length!..now he wants to get one. Lol
Old 08-27-2013, 01:20 PM   #133
TACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACO TX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelly
TACO TX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Get a good cordless drill and impact driver
^^^^this^^^^
Old 09-28-2013, 08:57 AM   #134
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Saw this Tape Measure on DIY's "I Want That" Hardware special:
http://www.quickdrawchallenge.com/

It has a graphite wheel that draws a line at the measure point. No need to mark with a pencil.
Old 09-28-2013, 09:22 AM   #135
Its Wicked Flow BITCHES!!
KenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenpachiZaraki is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ヽ(`Д´)ノ
KenpachiZaraki's Tacoma Gallery
What about a "laser" level that would burn the surface so you have a level line all around your room or wall to put those pictures up
Old 09-28-2013, 10:47 AM   #136
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post

It has a graphite wheel that draws a line at the measure point. No need to mark with a pencil.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:51 AM   #137

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post

Interesting

I do that kinda in reverse with my regular tape where I pinch the desired length with my left hand the the end of the board and use the tape hook to mark
Old 09-30-2013, 09:23 AM   #138
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
pretty cool! lee valley has some good stuff!
Old 09-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #139

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
pretty cool! lee valley has some good stuff!
Yep

I got another big order enroute to my house haha
Old 12-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #140
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
I have a hilti impact driver best tool I have ever bought. A miller 140 welder and a Mac plasma cutter....plasma cutter only cuts 1/8 inch but it is fun.