Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Ah, the garage is finally coming together!

Old 10-25-2008, 02:30 PM   #21
Squirrel Mincer
1-3-2-4 has a spectacular aura about1-3-2-4 has a spectacular aura about
1-3-2-4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 1-3-2-4
^^ I envy your lift and crane! My garage isn't wide/tall enough for that kind of machinery. Either I'll have to move into a new house or build a larger detached garage....neither of which will happen anytime soon.

Anyway, here are some new pics. I still need to build my work bench (I have the countertops and cabinets - nothing nice, but they'll work) and install some more lights. I'm thinking three 8 foot twin bulb fixtures.

Old 10-25-2008, 02:40 PM   #22
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Great job on the garage, but up where you live, yur gonna have to heat it, no?
Old 10-25-2008, 09:56 PM   #23
Squirrel Mincer
1-3-2-4's Tacoma Gallery
Heat would be nice, but we'll see. I have the benefit of a really huge walk out basement, so the bike and other winter projects will be easily handled there. I don't plan on doing too much work in the cold. Based on what the previous owner of the house told me, the garage shouldn't get much below freezing if at all.
Old 10-27-2008, 06:38 AM   #24
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRD View Post
HE'S GOT KEGS OF BEER IN THERE!!!
It takes alot of beer to run that kind of machinery!!!! haha
Old 10-27-2008, 06:41 AM   #25
taconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nicetaconinja is just really nice

taconinja's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to taconinja
I like it! Especially the pen-on-floor upgrade
Old 10-27-2008, 07:01 AM   #26
Squirrel Mincer
1-3-2-4's Tacoma Gallery
I love that pen. Best of my mods so far, lol!
Old 10-27-2008, 07:12 AM   #27
Squirrel Mincer
1-3-2-4's Tacoma Gallery
It was an event, trust me. Fortunately, I keep all of my non-auto/bike tools in the basement so I didn't have to move grinders, drill presses, etc. Still, the act of moving my tools took a few hours by itself.

I'm hoping to finish my workbenches in the next couple weeks and I found some cabinets on the curb which I'll fix up and hang. That should give me more room as well.
Old 03-01-2009, 11:05 AM   #28
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
thats a pretty sweet garage. I also only have a driveway, and slightly large shed to work in for the winter.