Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Show off your garage or workshop!!

Old 01-28-2012, 09:30 AM   #1
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Field Artillery
Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Show off your garage or workshop!!

We are going to be remodeling my garage into an auto "workshop" and i want some ideas!! post pics of your set ups!!
Old 01-28-2012, 11:58 AM   #2
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyone?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #3
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
lol I guess no one wants to play. I guess its for the best because It would only make me jealous. I have to share my garage with a bunch of other people so I don't get to organize things the way I would like. Infact I'm fighting to keep some of the space I have. Good luck with your quest.
Old 01-31-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
Taco noob
.28 is on a distinguished road

Name: miguel
.28's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to .28
Me...

When I had my 2011 5.0L...

My 2011 REX now..

Christmas..

Outside view..

That's my work hooptie(88 Nissan), sons GTP, and wife's Yukon.. She now pretty much just drives the rex and I drive my Taco.. Yukon is retired and exclusively used only for vacations and camping/fishing trips..
Old 02-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by .28 View Post
Me...

When I had my 2011 5.0L...

Very nice
Old 02-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #6
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
.28, that's a sweet garage/pad you've got there! plenty of elbow room...
Old 02-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #7
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 02-02-2012, 12:11 AM   #8
n0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shedn0rth is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: USDI BLM
Name: J.W.
n0rth's Tacoma Gallery

The garage, I need more lights and wish it had more room.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:33 AM   #9
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0rth View Post

The garage, I need more lights and wish it had more room.
i like those benches, ..look sturdy.. my garage is about the same size, ..i've spent the past year coming up w/ some clever ways to store stuff on the walls
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 AM   #10

I think im going to buy the gladiator cabinets and tool boxes anyone have them? are they tough?
Old 02-02-2012, 08:34 PM   #11
Hiker will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Hiker's Tacoma Gallery
Here's mine.. the 99" Tacoma has been replaced with a 12' DC LB..barely fits.

"]
Old 02-02-2012, 08:37 PM   #12

Keep it up guys
Old 02-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #13
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had a garage.

subbed
Old 02-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
No
Old 02-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #16
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I'll post mines tomorrow or the day after.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:13 PM   #17

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiker View Post
Here's mine.. the 99" Tacoma has been replaced with a 12' DC LB..barely fits.

"]
Old 02-02-2012, 09:21 PM   #18
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Ok y'all you ready for this
Show off your garage or workshop!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1328242846.661034.jpg
I only took one pic but off to the left of the pic I have a sand blaster an a big air compressor And to the right all the way down the wall is a workbench an a parts washer
Old 02-02-2012, 09:47 PM   #19
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Mines 30x40, two doors on the front, one 8'w, one 10'w. Also a 10'w door on the back. It's got a wall seperating it at 25' to the front, 15' to the back, with a man door. I'm debating taking the wall out so I can get all 3 rigs in.. Ill get pics tomorrow, even though it's a big time mess...
Old 02-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #20
Jack Olsen is on a distinguished road
Jack Olsen's Tacoma Gallery
The Garage Journal forums will make you nuts, you'll get so many ideas.