Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

I finally bit the bullet

Old 01-31-2012, 10:01 AM   #1
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
I finally bit the bullet

So in the past year I have done so many front end and suspension jobs its ridiculous and there were so many times when I really wished that I had a set of air tools and a good air compressor. Well I finally did it I went out and got a Craftsman professional 27 gallon Air compressor I also bought there professional 1/2 inch & 3/8s impact guns there professional 3/8s air ratchet and an impact hammer. So I think now that I have everything I need to make suspension work an easy job I will probably never have the opportunity to do another one again.That will be my luck. I do like working on cars and would love to get some experience installing some lifts now. Most of my work so far has been replacing failed components. Anyway I was just really excited about my new purchase and wanted to share it with someone else.
Old 01-31-2012, 10:09 AM   #2
My name is Mudd
mcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant futuremcdowell has a brilliant future

Name: mike
mcdowell's Tacoma Gallery
Very handy. Im jealous
Old 01-31-2012, 10:11 AM   #3
facemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shedfacemob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chase
facemob's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Nice ! i have been kicking around the same idea lately. air tools would save so much time and effort compared to using hand tools. Congrats on the purchase
Old 01-31-2012, 10:38 AM   #4
A_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shedA_Ninja_Racer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Medicaly Discharged 13M
A_Ninja_Racer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by facemob View Post
Nice ! i have been kicking around the same idea lately. air tools would save so much time and effort compared to using hand tools. Congrats on the purchase
Have you ever tried to change your own sprockets and chain? Well if you cut the chain off before breaking loose the nut on the drive sprocket and you didn't have impacts you were screwed cause the sprocket would just spin the motor. I did that once on my ninja and ended up needing a friend to bring over his impact and compressor. What a pain!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 10:42 AM   #5
Shake and Bake
4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed4wd Boss is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jefferson
4wd Boss's Tacoma Gallery
nice work. an air compresser comes in handy for soooo many things. that plus the right air tools makes it even better. solid investment. you'll wonder why you didnt already have one. they are awesome!
Old 03-07-2012, 11:16 PM   #6
Pork eating crusader. An "infidel".
Jib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant futureJib Bandits has a brilliant future

Army: 99Z Combat Ninja
Name: Ari
Jib Bandits's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wd Boss View Post
nice work. an air compresser comes in handy for soooo many things. that plus the right air tools makes it even better. solid investment. you'll wonder why you didnt already have one. they are awesome!
Agreed!! Everyone should have one.