Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Why do Americans still use slotted screws ?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #621
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
On topic, I had four of those combo Phillips/strait slot screws to take out, to get off my broken flag holder. Damn Phillips stripped, and the strait slot part wasn't deep enough to get a good bite. So I had to drill them bitches out. What a pain in the arse.
as with firearms, real men don't limp wrist
Old 03-02-2013, 12:46 AM   #622
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
On topic, I had four of those combo Phillips/strait slot screws to take out, to get off my broken flag holder. Damn Phillips stripped, and the strait slot part wasn't deep enough to get a good bite. So I had to drill them bitches out. What a pain in the arse.
Wouldn't have been an issue with a Robertson

Just sayin
Old 03-02-2013, 12:47 AM   #623
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You don't care for the Canadians on your hockey squad ?
Nope.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #624

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wouldn't have been an issue with a Robertson

Just sayin
I've seen limp wrists strip those too.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:49 AM   #625
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
I've seen limp wrists strip those too.
Americans no doubt
Old 03-02-2013, 12:50 AM   #626

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope.
Interesting

Pretty much the whole team is Canadian , at least the good players
Old 03-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #627

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Well it's been fun , I'm going to sleep

Robertson FTW
Old 03-02-2013, 12:51 AM   #628

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Yep, Mexicans and a Canadian.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:56 AM   #629
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
as with firearms, real men don't limp wrist
U high?
Old 03-02-2013, 01:04 AM   #630

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Interesting

Pretty much the whole team is Canadian , at least the good players

I like the game, i could give two shits about the players. In 10 years I'll still be there, where will they be? Without the US there would be no NHL, it would be a bunch if buffoons playing grab ass behind their mommies house.

How you liking your non Canadian stars

Back to the subject abut your shitty bits/screws...
Old 03-02-2013, 01:05 AM   #631

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
U high?
Very much so.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:07 AM   #632

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well it's been fun , I'm going to sleep

Robertson FTW

Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 AM   #633
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post

And yet it lives!!!

This thread is like herpes it just keeps on giving and giving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
You could always put a tip on one of these babies:
I have one of these in my tool box.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:11 AM   #634
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So because the inventor was a stubborn little b*tch you're mad at us?

get f**ked DB

Old 03-02-2013, 09:48 AM   #636

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Without the US there would be no NHL
Lol
Old 03-03-2013, 01:00 AM   #637

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinker_troy View Post
So because the inventor was a stubborn little b*tch you're mad at us?

get f**ked DB

After taking canadianies classes last night I'd say he was a dumb ass, shouldn't have let the other dumb as bankrupt the company and should have paired up with Ford. But that makes Ford a dumb ass too for wanting to use a shitty screw, typical of Ford, as we Tacoma owners know, they choose to use sub par products.

So all in all, only a dumb ass likes Robertson heads.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:06 AM   #639

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Says the op in a troll thread.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:07 AM   #640

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Says the op in a troll thread.

This is a serious thread , with a serious question

Products Discussed in this Thread