Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

How do you guys protect your bicycle?

Old 03-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
How do you guys protect your bicycle?

From the elements I mean, not necessarily thieves. I have a Santa Cruz Nomad that I don't ride anywhere near as much as I'd like, so it basically its on my back patio. I don't have any type of garage, and the inside of the house is far too small to put a bike in. I have looked at those bike covers, but they are just glorified tarps that don't fit well according to reviews. I want to get a garden shed, but they either won't fit a bike, or are too big to fit in the patio. Where do you guys keep your bikes? Or do you know of any good way's to cover em, besides a tarp? Thanks.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
SCTacomaCA is on a distinguished road
SCTacomaCA's Tacoma Gallery
I would not leave a 4-$5k bike oustide under any circumstance. I had 2 bikes stolen last year, and that was out of my locked garage. Don't think people wont follow you home from the trailhead and snatch that bike in a heartbeat.
Maybe look into a wall rack or a hook from the celing in a corner?
Old 03-29-2012, 03:17 PM   #3
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^this. Put it under your bed if you have to
Old 03-29-2012, 03:20 PM   #4
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
wheels off, it should fit just about anywhere...