Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Whats the one power/hand tool you could not do w/out?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-07-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the one power/hand tool you could not do w/out?

I use this power tool every day. It has never let me down. (with all the attachments they make today for drills this is a very versatile tool)

http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2494...438462&sr=1-21

As for a hand tool you be surprised how much you can do w/this working on an a/c / furnace unit.)

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-32500-Sc...6438502&sr=1-2

I realize that this will vary from person to person and what field they work in. Since the home remodel buisness has tanked here in Cali I have gone into home repair.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:03 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Now that I'm out of the auto repair buisness, all I really need now is a ladder and a couple screwdrivers...Those are my go-to tools now.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #6
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
circ saw and hammer as well. You can build much without those two.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Fleshlight
Old 05-07-2012, 06:29 PM   #8
BaNgArAnG
06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed06TACOFIREMAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Caleb
06TACOFIREMAN's Tacoma Gallery
nothing beats a good vaughn framing hammer
Old 05-07-2012, 06:38 PM   #9
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Whichever one tool I'm working with at the moment
Old 05-07-2012, 06:41 PM   #10
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Fleshlight
haha yes!
Old 05-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #11
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
I find it pretty amazing you can pretty much dismantle a home w/a good sawzall and a few good wood/bi-metal blades.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #13
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Fleshlight
Well yeah, duh. My Makita impact and coast flashlight are my daily tools.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
FrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the roughFrankNasti is a jewel in the rough

Name: Frank
FrankNasti's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't go anywhere with out my pocket knife, it's been very useful.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:52 PM   #15
Country101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to allCountry101 is a name known to all
Country101's Tacoma Gallery
Dewalt cordless drill.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:39 PM   #16
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsupl View Post
I use this power tool every day. It has never let me down. (with all the attachments they make today for drills this is a very versatile tool)

http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-2494...438462&sr=1-21

As for a hand tool you be surprised how much you can do w/this working on an a/c / furnace unit.)

http://www.amazon.com/Klein-32500-Sc...6438502&sr=1-2

I realize that this will vary from person to person and what field they work in. Since the home remodel buisness has tanked here in Cali I have gone into home repair.
electrician by chance? our electrician always has a small drill with him at all times.

but for me just give me my circular saw and a hammer.
Old 05-08-2012, 06:46 PM   #17
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
My stiletto
Old 05-11-2012, 04:26 AM   #18
Official Flatlander
Gieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shedGieser is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gieser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK27 View Post
My stiletto
ooooh fancy. I couldnt justify spending $300 for the tibone hammer or the cheaper titanium head ones. But they sure are nice.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:26 PM   #20
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gieser View Post
ooooh fancy. I couldnt justify spending $300 for the tibone hammer or the cheaper titanium head ones. But they sure are nice.
A customer gave me mine

Products Discussed in this Thread