Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Alkali Remover for Glass

Old 05-12-2012, 05:41 PM   #1
"Rumors of Bob, but never Bob. It is Bob, right?"
Bobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobbb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
Bobbb's Tacoma Gallery
Alkali Remover for Glass

Alkali. The bane of my existence. That stuff is so bad in my water (and soil) it's not even funny. I can't even wash my Taco in my own damn driveway without ruining the finish (even with an in-line filter). Unfortunately, as I live in a wind-prone area, my sprinklers get blown up onto the front windows of my house a lot (not to mention the now opaque that used to be see-through shower doors). After three years of swearing and fighting with the crap, I was about ready to just say screw it.

In wandering aimlessly about the interweb a while back, I came across this stuff. As with all 'wonder drugs', I had my doubts. Well, I just broke out the ladder today and gave it a shot. Much to my amazement, this crap actually does what it claims to. I didn't think that was still possible nowadays. It took about three hours to completely do two large windows, but for the first time since I moved in here, I finally have clear windows again.

And for the disclaimers- No, I'm not a paid spokesman (or in any way connected) for this product and yes, YMMV, but it worked for me. Better than I ever could have imagined in fact. Just throwing it out there-

Site.