Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Tool box organizer rant. (Rated R, Parents strongly cautioned)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2012, 07:41 PM   #21
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Good call! I have a shit ton of HF coupons!

Whatever...You guys made an Arm.....We made the Fucking SPACE SHUTTLE!
give us our damn arm back
Old 06-23-2012, 07:42 PM   #22
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
give us our damn arm back
Come get it
Old 06-23-2012, 07:43 PM   #23
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
Or, you could do like we do in the AF. Get some foam, cut it to fit the drawer and then take a hot knife and cut out around each tool you want in the drawer.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:47 PM   #24
HossNFross Per "Oz"
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
http://foamfittools.com/
This company you can buy it. Made in Murica, but a little pricey compared to DIY stuff.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:00 PM   #25
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
ultimately, ...its a free will decision... stuff is still made in the usa, ...i've even seen more and more made-in-usa good showing up in my local walmart including many "plasticy" goods... if people choose made-in-usa over made-in-xyz, you'll start seeing more made-in-usa... you can influence it w/ your wallet...
Old 06-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #26
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haslefre View Post
Or, you could do like we do in the AF. Get some foam, cut it to fit the drawer and then take a hot knife and cut out around each tool you want in the drawer.
the foam stuff eats up too much space. I need to be able to pile some things on top of each other for everything to fit in my chest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileyC View Post
ultimately, ...its a free will decision... stuff is still made in the usa, ...i've even seen more and more made-in-usa good showing up in my local walmart including many "plasticy" goods... if people choose made-in-usa over made-in-xyz, you'll start seeing more made-in-usa... you can influence it w/ your wallet...
I actively try to buy USA all the time.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:36 PM   #27
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Take a 2x4. Hammer nails in it. Put sockets on nails.

Boom. Done.

Made in Home!
Old 06-23-2012, 08:37 PM   #28
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaker View Post
Take a 2x4. Hammer nails in it. Put sockets on nails.

Boom. Done.

Made in Home!
With lumber from Canada and nails from Korea
Old 06-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #29
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
the foam stuff eats up too much space. I need to be able to pile some things on top of each other for everything to fit in my chest.

I actively try to buy USA all the time.
Yeah, it can get full quick. I still prefer it though over just having them roll around my drawers.
Old 06-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #30
I'm a zit. Get it?
jgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjgwheeler17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jgwheeler17's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2012, 09:25 PM   #32
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idaholandho View Post
Walmart is the most fawked up place and I feel like I lose IQ even making eye contact while driving by the sweat shop supporting fuck dump.
Buy USA.
i see a lot of made-in-usa products in my walmart...
Old 06-24-2012, 04:26 AM   #33
coffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoffeesnob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

coffeesnob's Tacoma Gallery
Don't feel too bad the wife and I bought a dining room table and chairs that wasn't real cheap. Listed as "custom made furniture". Turns out the "custom made furniture" is made in...you guessed it chiner. We are now waiting on our third table to be delivered as the first 2 were unacceptable. I called the manager and said I want a 20$ discount which he agreed to but if the third comes back screwed up I am going to tell them to come take it all back.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:05 AM   #34
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-24-2012, 07:53 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeesnob View Post
Don't feel too bad the wife and I bought a dining room table and chairs that wasn't real cheap. Listed as "custom made furniture". Turns out the "custom made furniture" is made in...you guessed it chiner. We are now waiting on our third table to be delivered as the first 2 were unacceptable. I called the manager and said I want a 20$ discount which he agreed to but if the third comes back screwed up I am going to tell them to come take it all back.
Yeah, Furniture is a tough one to find made localy, or in a country thats our Aly.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:08 AM   #36
subwayaz is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft, Maint
subwayaz's Tacoma Gallery
How about using foam and cut out for the tools you want organized
Old 06-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by subwayaz View Post
How about using foam and cut out for the tools you want organized
Already mentioned. I have too many tools, and sockets. I need to be able to pile similar tools ontop of one another.
Old 06-24-2012, 08:49 AM   #38
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Prices are on the shelf. Prices are also sometimes on the item. There should be no surprise at the register.

Lesson:look at the fuckin prices before you get pissed off. I've worked in retail and that shit gets old, is uncalled for, and is plain rude.

I agree it's over priced for China made crap.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Prices are on the shelf. Prices are also sometimes on the item. There should be no surprise at the register.

Lesson:look at the fuckin prices before you get pissed off. I've worked in retail and that shit gets old, is uncalled for, and is plain rude.

I agree it's over priced for China made crap.
The price on the shelf said $9.99. I mentioned that to the employee, and he said that the items were in the wrong spot.
Old 06-24-2012, 09:16 AM   #40
HossNFross Per "Oz"

Air Force:
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...cessoriesmv=rr
Is this what you bought? Or just the crappy plastic one that comes with the small tool set.
EDIT: 6 pieces are included in this as I read it a second time.

Products Discussed in this Thread