Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Tool box organizer rant. (Rated R, Parents strongly cautioned)

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-23-2012, 06:56 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Tool box organizer rant. (Rated R, Parents strongly cautioned)

SO......My roll-A-way chest is in disaray. Solution: Get some dam organizers for it, so I dont have to search for 35 fucking mins. to find my 6mm 1/4" drive socket, or the like. Off to Sears we (Wife came along) go! We get to Sears, and I start looking at the bullshit drawer organizers they sell. I find my chest on the sales floor, and start matching up what ones would fit right. I find a 3 pack of thin plastic organizers that seem to fit nicely in one drawer. I tell Julie, "I'll try these out, and if I like them, I'll get more...". Off to the register we go. I have this dude ring me up, and he does the whole "is this all for you Sir?" bullshit. "Yes, thank you" I reply. "That will be twenty one eighty five...would you like a bag?" WHOA!!!!!!!!!!! WAIT ONE FUCKING MIN!!!!! TENTY FUCKING BUCKS FOR A BULLSHIT Plastic drawer organizer??? REALLY???? FUCK!......Wife tells me to get it. SO.....I do. I get to thinking about it more, as we're driving home, and I tell her "I bet these fucking things are made in China too...." She tells me not to even check....I do. And guess what?? THEY'RE MADE IN FUCKING CHINA! 20 FUCKING BUCKS FOR PLASTIC MADE IN CHINA DRAWER ORGANIZERS!!!??? HOW THE FUCK HAVE WE GOTTEN TO THE POINT, WHERE ITS MORE COST EFFECTIVE TO FARM OUT A FUCKING DRAW LINER THAT USES 20 CENTS OF PLASTIC TO CHINA!!!!!!!

AND......If its made in China....WHY IS IT TWENTY FUCKING BUCKS!!???

That is all....This rant is sponsered by FML. Makers of lifes biggest fucks........and by Toyota....'cause this is TW.....
Old 06-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #3
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Check out Harbor Freight. They have some pretty good organization stuff. That's where I get all my socket holders from.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That's a lot of swear words
AND...another dude trys to sell me a fucking rathchet that has a better grip that "wont hurt your hands when you use it..."

WTF Kind of pussy hurts their fucking hand turning a wrench??? NOT including the times when you slip off the nut/bolt and crush your knuckles....
Old 06-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #5
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Paynus.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:59 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Check out Harbor Freight. They have some pretty good organization stuff. That's where I get all my socket holders from.
fuck.....my Wife suggested I go there. Hell......If Im gonna buy shit made in China, I may as well get it right off the boat......
Old 06-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #7
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-23-2012, 07:01 PM   #8
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
fuck.....my Wife suggested I go there. Hell......If Im gonna buy shit made in China, I may as well get it right off the boat......
YESSIR
Old 06-23-2012, 07:02 PM   #9
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
Nothing is made in the U.S.A. anymore. We can't even knit a c---sock.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #10
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That's a lot of swear words
at least his spelling was pretty good in this one...
Old 06-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steves104x4 View Post
Nothing is made in the U.S.A. anymore. We can't even knit a c---sock.
Most of the shit I buy is made in USA. Its hard to find, but its out there. Garden hoses, water sprayers, etc. I sure as hell figured for 20 bucks, the fucking things would have at least been made in in Canada.......or Thialand...
Old 06-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #12
Cypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shedCypherian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 2A773 Retired
Cypherian's Tacoma Gallery
So don't hold back tell us how you really feel :} It does suck course in the bad ole days they used to give you a nice box when you bought sockets that was made to hold them in place. Perhaps these guys ? http://www.ernstmfg.com/

http://www.ernstmfg.com/products_ctoolsystem.php says made in the USA ....
Cypher
Old 06-23-2012, 07:06 PM   #13
TNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shedTNDrew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
TNDrew's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=chris4x4;5283441]
WTF Kind of pussy hurts their fucking hand turning a wrench??? /QUOTE]

Thank you for the addition to the sig!
Old 06-23-2012, 07:07 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cypherian View Post
So don't hold back tell us how you really feel :} It does suck course in the bad ole days they used to give you a nice box when you bought sockets that was made to hold them in place.

Cypher
And a nice solid steel tool box!

[QUOTE=TNDrew;5283483]
Quote:
WTF Kind of pussy hurts their fucking hand turning a wrench??? /QUOTE]

Thank you for the addition to the sig!
LOL!!
Old 06-23-2012, 07:09 PM   #15
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
AND...another dude trys to sell me a fucking rathchet that has a better grip that "wont hurt your hands when you use it..."

WTF Kind of pussy hurts their fucking hand turning a wrench??? NOT including the times when you slip off the nut/bolt and crush your knuckles....
A very dumb person... If you're pushing on a ratchet that hard, you should probably be using a longer handled ratchet or breaker bar.

And yeah, Harbor Freight. I had the same realization that all the Craftsman stuff was was made in China and feel no need to pay extra for their tools anymore. You cna buy 2 or 3 of the Harbor Freight ones for many tools so I just go that route.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:12 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
A very dumb person... If you're pushing on a ratchet that hard, you should probably be using a longer handled ratchet or breaker bar.

And yeah, Harbor Freight. I had the same realization that all the Craftsman stuff was was made in China and feel no need to pay extra for their tools anymore. You cna buy 2 or 3 of the Harbor Freight ones for many tools so I just go that route.
Fortunately, all my tools are made in China, 'cept my hand dolly, which is made in Vietnam. I dont see myslef needing tools for a long time.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #17
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Check northern tool and harbor freight. HF has nice plastic rails with metal ball detents for 4$. Grab a coupon out of 4x4 mag before you go.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Most of the shit I buy is made in USA. Its hard to find, but its out there. Garden hoses, water sprayers, etc. I sure as hell figured for 20 bucks, the fucking things would have at least been made in in Canada.......or Thialand...
Made in Canada > Made in 'Mericuh
Old 06-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #19
BuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuckWells is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
BuckWells's Tacoma Gallery
You could have gotten the message across a lot better if you'd used a few f-bombs. Maybe next time?
Old 06-23-2012, 07:40 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Check northern tool and harbor freight. HF has nice plastic rails with metal ball detents for 4$. Grab a coupon out of 4x4 mag before you go.
Good call! I have a shit ton of HF coupons!
Quote:
Made in Canada > Made in 'Mericuh
Whatever...You guys made an Arm.....We made the Fucking SPACE SHUTTLE!

Products Discussed in this Thread