Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

kegerators!

Old 08-08-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jace
lotsoftoys's Tacoma Gallery
kegerators!

i just got a mini fridge for free! lookin to make a kegerator out of it! show me pics of yours, links to the parts u bought. any info would be appreciated. im stoked to make this happen.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed650H1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Police
Name: Mike
650H1's Tacoma Gallery
id love to pick up a kegerator! thats the only way i would be able to have switchback at home
Old 08-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #3
pavement is boring....
lotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shedlotsoftoys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 650H1 View Post
id love to pick up a kegerator! thats the only way i would be able to have switchback at home
my buddy and i have always wanted to build one. plus itd be bad ass to have! i just hope someone who has built one can give me some advice
Old 08-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #4
Bfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to all

Name: Brandon
Bfry86's Tacoma Gallery
homebrewtalk.com !! Where I get all of my homebrew info plus a ton of talk/ pics on kegoraters! Cheers
Old 08-09-2012, 06:17 AM   #5
Bfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to allBfry86 is a name known to all

Name: Brandon
Bfry86's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.homebrewtalk.com/f35/show...gerator-29053/ there's a direct link.
Old 08-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #6
pavement is boring....

dude, i spent like an hour on that thread last night lol!
Old 08-09-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.micromatic.com/draft-keg-...lio-cid-4.html
Old 08-10-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
pavement is boring....

thank u^ so many kits out there...
Old 08-14-2012, 04:14 PM   #9
pavement is boring....

so from what im reading, a mini fridge with a small freezer compartment on top wont work for the tap goin thru the top???? damn it....
Old 08-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

If you drink beer fast enough it won't freeze in the line through the freezer.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:12 PM   #11
BurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurqueTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BurqueTaco's Tacoma Gallery
this sounds like a worth mod for my truck.
Old 08-14-2012, 07:17 PM   #12
pavement is boring....

lol.... i meant like i dont think i can drill through the freon lines that run through the roof of thing for the freezer?
Old 08-14-2012, 07:48 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsoftoys View Post
lol.... i meant like i dont think i can drill through the freon lines that run through the roof of thing for the freezer?
I was picturing old school where the freezer box is the freon coil.