Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Getting a free jacuzzi, but need a lil help

Old 08-22-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
drewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrewskie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Drew
drewskie's Tacoma Gallery
Getting a free jacuzzi, but need a lil help

So, I found someone giving away a hot tub on craigslist that looks to be in good shape. I have moved one before so I know what a pain in the ass it is.
This tub is set into a wooden deck, that the owner wants to keep, so I can't tear it apart and I am wondering how the hell to go about lifting it up out of the deck, and down the stairs. I haven't seen it in person yet, but here's the pic he sent me. Any ideas on how I can move this without a crane?
Attached Thumbnails
Getting a free jacuzzi, but need a lil help-tub.jpg  
Old 08-23-2012, 09:31 PM   #2
Robo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to beholdRobo02cop is a splendid one to behold
Law Enforcement: Deputy
Robo02cop's Tacoma Gallery
Make sure it's completely drained. Lift shell out of the surround then move take surround out of hole in deck. Place surround on trailer, drop shell back in surround, strap it all down and roll out. 4 guys should be able to do it!!!