Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Wood Heat Thread ~ post pics

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2014, 10:11 PM   #761
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Or not and just a dick

I prefer complex
Old 01-20-2014, 10:12 PM   #762
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I prefer complex
To each his own.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:15 PM   #763
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
To each his own.

Dick
Old 01-20-2014, 10:17 PM   #764
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dick
LOL
Old 01-21-2014, 04:20 AM   #765
You don't frighten us, English pig dogs!
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Noel
Noelie84's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lol , I'm complex
And just a wee bit of a hypocrite. Giving these guys crap for cutting down a tree for wood heat.
How many live trees have been sacrificed for the lumber you use for your work, Oz? What was the habitat price of that?
You're harvesting dead tops and unmarketable wood that would have been left in the woods otherwise, as cover for grouse and rabbit. Wood that would have rotted to provide habitat for insects who provide food for everything from birds to bears.

We're none of us free from blame for habitat disruption by burning wood.

On the other hand, the carbon dump from burning oil for heat may be worse for habitats, in the long term.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:33 AM   #766

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Wood Heat Thread ~ post pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelie84 View Post
And just a wee bit of a hypocrite. Giving these guys crap for cutting down a tree for wood heat.

How many live trees have been sacrificed for the lumber you use for your work, Oz? What was the habitat price of that?

You're harvesting dead tops and unmarketable wood that would have been left in the woods otherwise, as cover for grouse and rabbit. Wood that would have rotted to provide habitat for insects who provide food for everything from birds to bears.

We're none of us free from blame for habitat disruption by burning wood.

On the other hand, the carbon dump from burning oil for heat may be worse for habitats, in the long term.

Change your tampon Captain Serious I'm not giving anybody shit , we're having a discussion
Old 01-21-2014, 07:45 AM   #767
Noelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoelie84 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Change your tampon Captain Serious I'm not giving anybody shit , we're having a discussion
I wasn't being serious until the last two sentences; I was poking some fun at you for talking about habitat disruption from harvesting wood when you're a carpenter by trade...
Don't get butthurt about it; it's all in good fun.
Old 01-21-2014, 09:57 AM   #768

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wasn't being serious until the last two sentences; I was poking some fun at you for talking about habitat disruption from harvesting wood when you're a carpenter by trade...
Don't get butthurt about it; it's all in good fun.

I'm never butthurt , I'm complex
Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 AM   #769

Quote:
I'm never butthurt , I'm complex
Women are complex. Men are dicks.
You must need some Old Spice.

Quick, distract you with fire!
Old 01-21-2014, 10:25 AM   #770

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh snap!
Old 01-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #771

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Dick
Old 01-21-2014, 10:26 AM   #772

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh snap!

Dick
Old 01-21-2014, 10:38 AM   #773

Quote:
Oh snap!

Quote:
Dick
Quote:
Dick
Old 01-21-2014, 06:55 PM   #774
ivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shedivoryaddict is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andy
ivoryaddict's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Quick, distract you with fire!
I'm distracted. Nice slash pile burn, can't beat that for fun.
Old 01-21-2014, 06:59 PM   #775
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!... All this time I thought OZ was a complex-dick...I didn't know there was a choice?
Old 01-21-2014, 07:05 PM   #776

More distraction with fire:
The Cellar Monster in slow burn mode. Lights go out at about a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWzLI...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-21-2014, 07:20 PM   #777
Jesus thinks you suck too
Frkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shedFrkypunk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
Frkypunk's Tacoma Gallery
Not to get on topic again...but I found a wood furnace. I am getting geo-thermal now as my permanent heat. Talked to a member here that said it is possible to tye it into the same ductwork. Unfortunately for me I have to borrow from my 401A for the geo-thermal
Old 01-21-2014, 07:23 PM   #778

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Not to stay off topic but I think we can all agree he's not complex, just a dick, but he's our dick.
Old 01-21-2014, 07:25 PM   #780

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
We love you to buddy

Products Discussed in this Thread