LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Garage & Workshop BS Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 06:16 PM   #21
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Very nice!
Thanks it took a few years to get it to where its at. Not your average 23 year old lol
Old 02-27-2013, 02:16 PM   #22
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Picked these up today while at the mall

Old 02-28-2013, 12:22 PM   #23
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I recently inherited my father in-laws tool collection. He was a mechanic. From what I have heard, these are pretty valuable. They are Besly brand. Anyone have any idea what these are worth as a complete set like this?

Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #24
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
no clue but thats a nice wooden box they are in for sure!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:54 PM   #25
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
I recently inherited my father in-laws tool collection. He was a mechanic. From what I have heard, these are pretty valuable. They are Besly brand. Anyone have any idea what these are worth as a complete set like this?

I don't know what kind of dollar amount that would be worth but could prove invaluable when/if needed. That's nice to have around.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #26
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I don't know what kind of dollar amount that would be worth but could prove invaluable when/if needed. That's nice to have around.
This. never know when ya might crossthread something wrenching on the truck...
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #27
Bistineau is on a distinguished road
Bistineau's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Definatly worth keeping around, you probably can't buy that quality of tap and die sets anymore without paying really high prices, more than what you would get if you sold them. I would guess they are SAE not metric, but I wouldn't turn them loose for anything. Hang on to them, they will prove useful later on.
Old 07-05-2013, 04:21 PM   #28
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 07-07-2013, 02:22 PM   #29
rascalrider has a spectacular aura aboutrascalrider has a spectacular aura about

Name: Carroll
rascalrider's Tacoma Gallery
Heres my garage!! The F150 was taking up the space my Tacoma now holds!

Old 07-11-2013, 12:44 PM   #30
bmka87 is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
bmka87's Tacoma Gallery
Some good ideas here, and potentially much more. Sub'd
Old 07-24-2013, 07:35 AM   #32
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Just moved in! This is my new blank canvas, to make the ultimate mancave/workshop.
Nice garage, how deep is that thing?
Old 07-24-2013, 08:00 AM   #33
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
X2!

Ill be home next week and Im going to start re-organizing to make room for a work bench and shelves myself.
Old 07-25-2013, 09:57 AM   #34
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tostidos View Post
X2!

Ill be home next week and Im going to start re-organizing to make room for a work bench and shelves myself.
Thanks guys. It is a three car in the front of the house, but the two right size garages are tandem or double deep. So basically a five car garage with three doors. It does seems little wider on the rear tandems.
Old 07-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #35
Cuz Stock Sucks

amaes's Tacoma Gallery
So I have a monthly tool budget and this is what I picked up for the month of July.

Old 07-28-2013, 03:45 PM   #36
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just moved in! This is my new blank canvas, to make the ultimate mancave/workshop.

^^^

Nice garage, Hendooman.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #37
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Name: Chad
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd. Need ideas for the new house
Old 09-24-2013, 03:26 PM   #38
Fiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFiend13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Crew Chief
Fiend13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Holy hell!!!! Lucky! My father-in-laws garage is like this. He has his deep sea fishing boat, FJ, Mustang, his harley, his sport bike, pinball machine, ping pong table, beer fridge, workshop, and storage all in his garage. I can barely fit my tacoma and the wife's JK in ours, lol
Old 09-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #39
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
^^^

Nice garage, Hendooman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiend13 View Post
Holy hell!!!! Lucky! My father-in-laws garage is like this. He has his deep sea fishing boat, FJ, Mustang, his harley, his sport bike, pinball machine, ping pong table, beer fridge, workshop, and storage all in his garage. I can barely fit my tacoma and the wife's JK in ours, lol
Thanks guys. Have made some garage progress....

Right after I built the bench. Didn't like the flow of the bench that much or the tool box up there.

So I got a new tool box, did some painting, she's coming along. The bench top is 3/4 oak, 12' long, 42'' high, lagged to the wall and solid as heck with about 6 coats of poly. Cabinets are from Lowes. Next I am going to put a tv in between the cabinets.

Then here is looking the other way at the two vehicles.

Old 10-13-2013, 07:00 PM   #40
ChadTexas is on a distinguished road
ChadTexas's Tacoma Gallery
Garage

Here is my double car garage.

[IMG]
DSC01820 by cawthon_engineering, on Flickr[/IMG]