Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Ceiling drywall strapping (furring)

Old 09-10-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Get busy living, or get busy dying.
teamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really niceteamfast is just really nice

Royal Canadian Air Force: Top Secret
teamfast's Tacoma Gallery
Ceiling drywall strapping (furring)

Strapping or no strapping? House is 2 years old, 16 inch centers. Windows are so close to the ceiling that I want to keep every inch I can to keep any trim.
Thanks.
Old 09-10-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't bother with it... I did on my house because it's a 1906 house and NOTHING was 16" OC.