Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Home made Flame thrower!......

Old 01-15-2009, 07:33 PM   #41
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
was watching mythbusters and thought of this one for ya chris!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQhSXA3AKh4

its the Hwacha arrow launcher! i figured its a;ready got gunpowder and arrows! time to see how u can mod it!
Old 01-15-2009, 07:34 PM   #42
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Ive seen that one. Trust me. It got the gears turning. :-)
Old 01-15-2009, 07:36 PM   #43
AK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAK27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AK27's Tacoma Gallery
lol excellent, just make sure you dont tell your wife i suggested this!
Old 01-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #44
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn....sounds nasty bro!! boobs mcgee burned me pretty good(wrist,arm and hands) with hot cooking oil, but thats a different story for a different time i reckon.
My wife turned the thermostat up for the furnace while I was downstairs trying to light it. Needless to say it was a loud boom, blew the exhaust vents off, and I spent the night in the ER with a badly burned right hand.

She will never live that one down, however, there are a few stories where the tides were turned.

Marc M
Old 01-15-2009, 10:14 PM   #45
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
damn chris.... im speechless.....
Old 01-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #48
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
How about a flaming golf ball thrower?
Old 01-16-2009, 05:44 AM   #49
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Messing around with the HOA, destroying vacuum cleaners and shooting nails are hilarious. Far be it for me to suggest having less fun BUT...

Making a flame thrower crosses into the realm of extreme risk to property and persons with a potential of death resulting. It also violates a number of laws and could draw the unwanted attention of not only the HOA but local and state police, fire officials, BATF and in this day and age, homeland security, FBI, CIA, Hillary Clinton...

I want to keep seeing you around here Chris.
Old 01-16-2009, 05:59 AM   #51
My other ride has sails
Roland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shedRoland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Combat Arms Instructor, HQ Detachment, RING
Roland's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DelmarvaTaco View Post
^^
lol... Hillary...

Don't laugh. I was trying to scare him with that one.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:02 AM   #52
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
How about a flaming golf ball thrower?
I do have a video of a flaming spear coming out of my air cannon. After a halloween party I didnt have much grass left the next day. Damn near went through a gallon of deisel. There was a line of people trying to shoot it next. When I get home I will try and post it.
Old 01-16-2009, 06:55 AM   #54
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post
Messing around with the HOA, destroying vacuum cleaners and shooting nails are hilarious. Far be it for me to suggest having less fun BUT...

Making a flame thrower crosses into the realm of extreme risk to property and persons with a potential of death resulting. It also violates a number of laws and could draw the unwanted attention of not only the HOA but local and state police, fire officials, BATF and in this day and age, homeland security, FBI, CIA, Hillary Clinton...

I want to keep seeing you around here Chris.
No worries, Roland. I caught myself on fire once befrore, So Im keeping a bottle of Halon next to me when I do this..........Well.......not really "Next" to me.....but its in the kitchen.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:04 AM   #55
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post

Don't laugh. I was trying to scare him with that one.

Scared me with it.

Still quivering. Am I supposed to have a bad taste in my mouth?
Old 01-16-2009, 07:12 AM   #56
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Homeland security may just arrest you. Hillary will eat your soul!
Attached Thumbnails
Home made Flame thrower!......-scary-20hillary-20clinton.jpg  
Old 01-16-2009, 07:12 AM   #57

Nnnnnoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #58
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
I guess embed photobucket doesn't work with video -- try the URL.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #59
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Homeland security may just arrest you. Hillary will eat your soul!
dude thats effin scary... lol
Old 01-16-2009, 07:59 AM   #60
stratton will become famous soon enough

stratton's Tacoma Gallery
Ok here is a couple of videos of the flaming spear. Just remember that it was a halloween party and thats why I am dressed as Santa Claus. And I advise not doing this. I am a trained professional! well not really but I have up to date homeowners.

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s180.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid180.photobucket.com/albums/x231/billystratton/P1070738.flv"></embed>

http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x...t=P1070739.flv