Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Home made Flame thrower!......

Old 01-16-2009, 09:42 AM   #81
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post
i'm sorry, i dont understand that sentence. was that a question? speak American please!
Sorry, i don't speak redneck.... carry on
Old 01-16-2009, 11:28 AM   #82
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Roland;334265]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nd View Post

I'll let you know just as soon as I become a yuppie millionaire. Until then you can get one here.

Formal Uniform Cap (Summer)

I'd go with the summer version since it's "correct" for the time of year you're likely to be yachting. Even if you don't give a shit about fashion the Navy Blue (A blue so dark as to appear black) cap gets really hot in the summer sun.
$50!!! screw that, i found some for $10 bucks. they're probably crappy but it's gonna get covered with beer anyway, plus i'll wear it when i swim in the lake so it's gonna get pretty foul pretty fast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eordonez View Post
Sorry, i don't speak redneck.... carry on
no habla espanol. hey, btw, i've been wondering. do you have special keys on your keyboards down there? i know you have afew more letters in your alphabet than we do
Old 01-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #83
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Ya, it is. It remones all the oxygen from the area you spray it at. I have to go threw hylon safety classes. If you breath that shit in you could suficate. FAST! Haylon if nasty stuff! Deffinatly would not want to spray it on yourself. In my classes Im told to give a 30 foot distance to what ever you are putting out.
It displaces oxygen and chemically breaks down the fire. From what I've read, you don't want to be in an enclosed room filled with it. But it's one of the best fire agents around as it quickly puts the fire out. If you were outdoors, it wouldn't kill you. It's recommended for use in aircraft cabins because it's so fast and effective at putting fires out (plus the toxins emmitted by a fire are much worse for you). It was also used in tanks as their fire suppression system.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:01 PM   #84
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=nd;334399]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roland View Post

$50!!! screw that, i found some for $10 bucks. they're probably crappy but it's gonna get covered with beer anyway, plus i'll wear it when i swim in the lake so it's gonna get pretty foul pretty fast.

no habla espanol. hey, btw, i've been wondering. do you have special keys on your keyboards down there? i know you have afew more letters in your alphabet than we do
well:
I have the Ñ ñ key, and also to put accents on the vowels á é etc. and the exclamation symbols ¿sentece? ¡sentence!, but i think that's about it....
Old 01-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #85
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearskill View Post
Ya, it is. It remones all the oxygen from the area you spray it at. I have to go threw hylon safety classes. If you breath that shit in you could suficate. FAST! Haylon if nasty stuff! Deffinatly would not want to spray it on yourself. In my classes Im told to give a 30 foot distance to what ever you are putting out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robrjohnson View Post
It displaces oxygen and chemically breaks down the fire. From what I've read, you don't want to be in an enclosed room filled with it. But it's one of the best fire agents around as it quickly puts the fire out. If you were outdoors, it wouldn't kill you. It's recommended for use in aircraft cabins because it's so fast and effective at putting fires out (plus the toxins emmitted by a fire are much worse for you). It was also used in tanks as their fire suppression system.
BAH!
I have used it in the Kitchen when the Wife caught the oven on fire. Stuff works FANTASTIC! Toxic? Pehaps. But an uncontrolled fire is worse.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #86
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
What are you doing now??
or should i say burning down
Old 01-16-2009, 12:19 PM   #87
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
SUBBIN THIS SHIT FER REAL!!!!

I NEED pics and I want a video!!! ASAP HOMES!!!
Old 01-16-2009, 12:29 PM   #88
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Tarantino View Post
What are you doing now??
or should i say burning down
Not burning anything down right now. Had a "meeting" with the peeps in our HOA this morning. I think I will burn them down next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
SUBBIN THIS SHIT FER REAL!!!!

I NEED pics and I want a video!!! ASAP HOMES!!!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:05 AM   #89
FoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxySandChick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kristin
FoxySandChick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTacOma View Post
Attachment 20009 <------HOA President with Chris yelling ,"it was just an accident!!!!"

oh and I guess a bump
Old 01-17-2009, 06:18 AM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxySandChick View Post

oh and I guess a bump
dam.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #92
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im new here, but definately hooked on chris4x4's threads..lol
Old 01-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #93
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I always click on these threads with reluctance. I'm just waiting for the Chris4x4 needs our prayers thread to pop up. Strangely though. He reminds me of me when I get bored or am off for a period of time, if I was out of work I think half the neighborhood would be on the evening news.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:58 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
I always click on these threads with reluctance. I'm just waiting for the Chris4x4 needs our prayers thread to pop up. Strangely though. He reminds me of me when I get bored or am off for a period of time, if I was out of work I think half the neighborhood would be on the evening news.
I had a couple of good accidents in the past that could have taken my life (head on motorcycle crash for one), Im not going to be taken out by one of my creations. But, Its nice to know that Im not the only one who goes stir crazy.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:24 PM   #96
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
You all would have been damn pleased with my tazor powered potato gun.....that is until it got taken from the cops.
Hahahaha! Now how'd that happen?
Old 03-15-2009, 04:37 PM   #97
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
I was on an abandoned street late at night with 2 buddies. We only wanted to shoot it once. I was two months away from being 21 and had a 32oz. so i wasnt drunk. But i was driving and we were with my truck. Anyway a cop just happened to drive down that road. The film crew from Cops popped out and started filming us lol. Anyway long story short they searched my btruck and found the potato, hairspray, and rod. But i had thrown my potato gun into the field. So i ended up giving it to them instead of getting a breath test or something. Stupid thing is that was my first time having a beer in a long time and that happens. At the end they were pry going to giving me a breath test but I noticed they were from the city that my best friend's dad is the Leuitenant. So I mentioned his name and they left. lol. It only costed me about $40 to make. I plan on making another one though. It shot a good 200-300 yards
Old 03-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #98

That is a great story! Was the episode ever aired?
Old 03-16-2009, 06:59 PM   #100

Haha! Not my pick of the mill for TV either.