Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Home made Flame thrower!......

Old 01-15-2009, 12:51 PM   #1
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Home made Flame thrower!......

Was a success. Kinda. Back with more info soon.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Old 01-15-2009, 12:54 PM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Chris, you damn tease you. Leave us hanging like that.

Whats your definition of "kinda"?
Old 01-15-2009, 12:55 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #6
AKA: Jake the Wolf
kristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant futurekristopherl has a brilliant future

kristopherl's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #7
Living vicariously through mjp2
eordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shedeordonez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ed
eordonez's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #9
Wren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud ofWren has much to be proud of

Name: Josh
Wren's Tacoma Gallery
while i wait
Old 01-15-2009, 01:46 PM   #10
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok. It worked.....BUT, when I aimed it out my gate, and ignited it, this Old decreped voice blurted "Oh, dear god!". It was one of the Old bags on my HOA. She threatened to call the cops on me, and I told her it was just an accident. I explaned that I had an open fuel container, and when my air compressor turned on, the motor ignited the fumes. SHE BOUGHT IT. Anyway.......I may try again tomarrow, I'll just have to make sure "the coast is clear".
Old 01-15-2009, 01:51 PM   #12
NicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud ofNicksRig has much to be proud of

Firefighter:
NicksRig's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #13

Now. On to the construction of this, so you too, can make one your self!
I used a hard plastic 3/8" tubing for a mister system. 1 "T" for a mister system. 1 small waater baloon. Air compressor with 120 regulated psi. And 1 Cheapo lighter for ignition.
I filled the water baloon with about 4oz. of 87 octain gasoline and pinched it off with a "C" clamp, and set it aside. I cut the tubing into 3 pieces. 1 6" piece, 1 3" piece, and 1 2' piece. I connected the 6" piece to my high pressure air nozzel, connected a "T" fitting to the end. Then connected the 2' piece of tubing going tward the front, and the 3" piece on the top of the "T". I pressurized the water baloon of gasoline, and attached it to the top of the "T". I mounted it to the Top, so the pressurized fuel would be sure to feed into the "Flame thrower barrel". I then taped the lighter to the "ON" position, and lit it with another lighter. as it was burning, I pinched off the water baloon-O-fuel, and removed the "C" clamp. At this point I was laughing my ASS off. I then aimed at the lighter that was burning, released the fuel into the Flame Thrower (un pinched the baloon), and hit the air!

pppppPPPPPSSSSSSSSSFOOOOM!!!

It was then that I heard the "Oh, dear god!" cry.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #14
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Now. On to the construction of this, so you too, can make one your self!
I used a hard plastic 3/8" tubing for a mister system. 1 "T" for a mister system. 1 small waater baloon. Air compressor with 120 regulated psi. And 1 Cheapo lighter for ignition.
I filled the water baloon with about 4oz. of 87 octain gasoline and pinched it off with a "C" clamp, and set it aside. I cut the tubing into 3 pieces. 1 6" piece, 1 3" piece, and 1 2' piece. I connected the 6" piece to my high pressure air nozzel, connected a "T" fitting to the end. Then connected the 2' piece of tubing going tward the front, and the 3" piece on the top of the "T". I pressurized the water baloon of gasoline, and attached it to the top of the "T". I mounted it to the Top, so the pressurized fuel would be sure to feed into the "Flame thrower barrel". I then taped the lighter to the "ON" position, and lit it with another lighter. as it was burning, I pinched off the water baloon-O-fuel, and removed the "C" clamp. At this point I was laughing my ASS off. I then aimed at the lighter that was burning, released the fuel into the Flame Thrower (un pinched the baloon), and hit the air!

pppppPPPPPSSSSSSSSSFOOOOM!!!

It was then that I heard the "Oh, dear god!" cry.
You make it very difficult for me to hope your job search is successful.
Old 01-15-2009, 02:01 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
You make it very difficult for me to hope your job search is successful.
Hmmm.....Im sopposed to SEARCH for a job? Dam......must be why no one has called.
Old 01-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #17
CAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really niceCAdiveTaco is just really nice

CAdiveTaco's Tacoma Gallery
What no golf balls?
Old 01-15-2009, 04:50 PM   #18
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I got a feeling this ones gonna end bad!
Old 01-15-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Name:  flame.gif
Views: 478
Size:  9.2 KB <------HOA President with Chris yelling ,"it was just an accident!!!!"
Old 01-15-2009, 05:07 PM   #20
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
HEHEHE.... this is gonna be good!.... keep up the good work Chris!!