Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

How to heat garage

Old 02-01-2013, 04:54 AM   #21
Old Man Winter
95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed95SLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 34th SIG
Name: Tom
95SLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguins_cc View Post
Fuck I'm jealous. Even if I had one of these heaters, it would do me no good unless I could fit my truck. If I park all the way into my garage, my DCLB practically touches the garage door.

Should have seen me the other day working on my rear bumper. Truck bed was the only part I could back into the garage. I closed the door until it was almost touching my truck bed and had to use a heat gun to keep the bumper warm so I could paint.
I hope you keep the truck in the garage full time. Makes a huge difference in the upkeep of a vehicle.

So many in my town have converted the garage to another room or storage for home goods.
Old 02-01-2013, 04:11 PM   #22
penguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shedpenguins_cc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
penguins_cc's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to penguins_cc
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95SLE View Post
I hope you keep the truck in the garage full time. Makes a huge difference in the upkeep of a vehicle.

So many in my town have converted the garage to another room or storage for home goods.

Agree with you. Unfortunately, garage not possible. It's a 2-car and one side is completely filled with small engine stuff (pressure washer, mower, tiller, etc).

I AM going to build a shed this year so hopefully that will help. I've already converted the attic into storage...

No plans to convert - I'd be more than happy if garage could just handle parking my truck

Upkeep seemed so much more important about 10 dents ago