Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Merry (early) Christmas to me!

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2012, 10:08 AM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Merry (early) Christmas to me!

got a craftsman limited edition flat black tool box combonation, and an 18v dewalt cordless!

my tool collection went from this.....

to this!!

Old 12-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

definitely better than the plastic box lol
Old 12-24-2012, 04:35 PM   #5
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Badass!
I love the dewalt tools.. I own 2 of them and have one in my work van as well...fuckin battery died today while i was fixing a fence..first time i had to charge the battery in months.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #6
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Those are awesome boxes. Didn't know they made them in all black?
yea its a flat black limited edition one. at sears they also had lime green and hot pink in the same boxes
Old 12-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #7
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
That is one sexy toolbox. The color is awesome. Those craftsman boxes are great, I have been eyeing them at sears forever.
Old 12-24-2012, 04:55 PM   #8
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
That is one sexy toolbox. The color is awesome. Those craftsman boxes are great, I have been eyeing them at sears forever.
yea i walked in and couldnt help myself. i needed one but its not like i had to have it this second. oh well its a little too late for that hahaa. the wife can only be upset with me for so long lol. she will forget about it tommorrow morning when she opens up her gifts
Old 12-24-2012, 05:00 PM   #9
dont tread on me!
Kolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedKolunatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kevin
Kolunatic's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great start man. The add on boxes that hang on side are good also. I wish I can get one big monster box to put the stuff from all of mine into.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:00 PM   #10
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
garage wall.... need more pegboard!

nice toolchest, ..i have a similar craftsman chest, ...i hated having it on wheels, so once i designated a spot to put it, i put it up on some 2x4s to get it off the ground and leveled it - doesn't "roll around" and is level now (garage floor has "built-in" grade toward the garage door)
Old 12-26-2012, 06:43 PM   #11
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

My dad just bought himself a top and bottom box lights yours, but its all about twice as wide, and the regular shiny black. He already has a nice red one that about the same size as yours but twenty years old, but I guess he wanted a new bigger one finally lol. I really want to get a box set like yours now. I have two sears giftcards so I might finally go for it.
Old 12-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #12
gman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgman2530 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

gman2530's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
got a craftsman limited edition flat black tool box combonation, and an 18v dewalt cordless!

my tool collection went from this.....

to this!!

First, Thanks for your service... Young man making good decisions, Outstanding!!!! Also nice clean Patterns!!!!!!!!!
Now to the Bad ass Tactical Tool box!!! I want one!
Enjoy it, fill it with craftsman tools!!!....They have a new Style wrenches & sockets...check into them They fit any type of head....Look awesome.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-56-pi...p-00924964000P
Old 12-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #13
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman2530 View Post
First, Thanks for your service... Young man making good decisions, Outstanding!!!! Also nice clean Patterns!!!!!!!!!
Now to the Bad ass Tactical Tool box!!! I want one!
Enjoy it, fill it with craftsman tools!!!....They have a new Style wrenches & sockets...check into them They fit any type of head....Look awesome.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-56-pi...p-00924964000P
Thanks. It's pretty full of tools. I have everything I need except for the random specialty tool here and there
Old 02-03-2013, 02:04 AM   #14
Very nice how much?

Hey I just got an email because I'm a craftsman member about this toolbox, top and bottom for 50% off at sears. Curious how much you paid for yours? If you bought it yourself. Feel free to PM me if you see this, I'll notice that sooner lol.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:33 AM   #15
Bam-Ba-Lam

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
Hey I just got an email because I'm a craftsman member about this toolbox, top and bottom for 50% off at sears. Curious how much you paid for yours? If you bought it yourself. Feel free to PM me if you see this, I'll notice that sooner lol.
I paid about $395 for mine. They were running a "special" but it was only like $40 off the normal price

Products Discussed in this Thread