Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Hammer's for Trucks

Old 01-22-2013, 09:46 AM   #1
audi0phile is on a distinguished road
Name: Karl
audi0phile's Tacoma Gallery
Hammer's for Trucks

If you could have only one hammer to keep with your truck what would it be?

If you could have two (if you want two), what would they be?

I ask because I'm trying to decide between a 32ox ball peen, a 48oz engineers, and a 3lb (or 4lb) drilling/mashing hammer to keep in my truck. Uses include mashing in fenders (as I find more rub), knocking parts loose (taper pins etc), smashing various outdoors things as need smashing (camping etc).

Old 01-22-2013, 09:52 AM   #3
Something or other
SRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to beholdSRNae is a splendid one to behold

Name: Nathan
SRNae's Tacoma Gallery
Same idea. An all in one tool.

http://www.tnttool.com/welcometotnttools.html
Old 01-22-2013, 11:26 AM   #4
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i'd get one of those axes with a finishing hammer on the other end..
Old 01-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #5
TRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRD 09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRD 09's Tacoma Gallery
[/QUOTE]

I keep a this in my truck, use it for a lot of different things, very handy and compact, easy to store