Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

1-Car shop build

Old 01-30-2013, 10:27 AM   #1
TacomaMoss is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
TacomaMoss's Tacoma Gallery
Cool 1-Car shop build

I recently moved from a 2-car garage down to a 1-car garage so had to significantly downsize and strategically make room for my work-bench, shelves, tools and 3-motorcycles. I'm still adding and taking away things as I go on, but heres a start to my build.

The first week I moved in, it got out of hand Fast

Time to clean it all out and start over

Had a good idea of what I wanted so needed to get some supplies from Home Depot

Sketched out the plans and built myself a workbench. 4x4 leg posts, plywood top with a 8ft counter top and 8'x4' peg board w 1"x2" boarder

Painted the bench black and hung some tools

Bring in the toys and more shop tools

Well that got filled fast. Current look of the shop: 3-bikes + a buddies dirtbike

Definitely miss the 2-car garage, but with some organization and planning, I made the most of the space.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:44 AM   #2
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good man, it would be rough to go back to a one car now that I have a two car garage. Looks like you made a good use of space.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:47 AM   #3
Boerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoerseun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: (South Africa) Mechanized Infantry. 1 SAI Btn
Name: Ferdie
Boerseun's Tacoma Gallery
Good job. A little organization goes a long way.