Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Pics of my carport to 2 car conversion !

Old 11-23-2013, 05:58 PM   #41
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys,

Few pics of some updates and the toyotas sitting pretty with slight workbench view

His and hers

2013-11-16 17.37.08 by dburek85, on Flickr

2013-11-16 17.37.21-1 by dburek85, on Flickr
Old 11-30-2013, 06:36 PM   #42
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0352
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Excellent conversion OP!!
Looks 100x better than that open single carport
Old 11-30-2013, 07:01 PM   #43
evanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shedevanmb31 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: evan
evanmb31's Tacoma Gallery
So when is mod day at your place
Old 12-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #44
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
Lol thanks guys
Old 12-06-2013, 08:40 AM   #45
wileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shedwileyC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

wileyC's Tacoma Gallery
nice garage, color scheme it great too!
Old 12-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #46
Shadowe30 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colin
Shadowe30's Tacoma Gallery
Wow just saw this thread. Amazing work. I am really jealous. Is the floor just polished concrete?
Old 12-13-2013, 05:56 PM   #47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowe30 View Post
Wow just saw this thread. Amazing work. I am really jealous. Is the floor just polished concrete?
I has 2 coats of Wetlock Wetlook clear concrete coating, I wish I did another coat.

But overall im happy with it . Nice and easy to clean .

Not as much bling as epoxy but a hell of alot cheaper.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:10 PM   #48
Cars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shedCars0n` is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carson
Cars0n`'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Cars0n`
just stumbled across this lookin for ideas for my garage. very nice job op very nice. my project will start maybe next year with a heater (radiant is in my head right now) which will involve plumbing the gas lines in, finishing the roof (open rafters now), new cabinets and work bench which will make room for proper tool box setup and plumb a sink drain in (sink drains into a bucket for the time being). wish i had a floor drain and heated floor but im not gonna rip my floor up for that.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:14 PM   #49
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
That looks great! I would love to have a garage like this.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:43 AM   #50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cars0n` View Post
just stumbled across this lookin for ideas for my garage. very nice job op very nice. my project will start maybe next year with a heater (radiant is in my head right now) which will involve plumbing the gas lines in, finishing the roof (open rafters now), new cabinets and work bench which will make room for proper tool box setup and plumb a sink drain in (sink drains into a bucket for the time being). wish i had a floor drain and heated floor but im not gonna rip my floor up for that.
Ya one thing I wish I did was A sink , but I just ran out of space time and money .

You can do radiant without ripping up the floor, some guys pour another 1 - 1.5" over your existing slab .

The radiant is one of my favorite parts of the garage . I keep it set at 60 and it feels so nice . Such a nice even comfortable heat , wish I could do it in my house without ripping down ceilings and walls .
Old 01-02-2014, 05:42 PM   #51
"... Intercepting The Localizer"
File IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shedFile IFR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
File IFR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm jealous about your radiant floor. I just built a garage and thought of radiant heat, but that was way more money than I wanted to spend since my building is not attached.

Gonna go with a ceiling hung Modine heater (friggin noisey too )

Nice work and finish on your project. :thumbup:
Old 01-12-2014, 01:49 PM   #52
Quote:
Originally Posted by File IFR View Post
I'm jealous about your radiant floor. I just built a garage and thought of radiant heat, but that was way more money than I wanted to spend since my building is not attached.

Gonna go with a ceiling hung Modine heater (friggin noisey too )

Nice work and finish on your project. :thumbup:
Thanks, Ive seen guys do radiant with a detached. You just do a small wall mount tankless heater . But it does get costly you need to run electrically and some source of fuel like nat gas or propane
Old 01-12-2014, 01:53 PM   #53
koditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shedkoditten is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kirk
koditten's Tacoma Gallery
Did I see pics of the radiant heat over on the Garage Journal? The build looks familiar.

I love my radiant floor heat too.

KO
Old 01-12-2014, 02:43 PM   #54
Plain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPlain Jane Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Plain Jane Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!
Old 01-12-2014, 02:44 PM   #55
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Toy85 View Post
Thanks, Ive seen guys do radiant with a detached. You just do a small wall mount tankless heater . But it does get costly you need to run electrically and some source of fuel like nat gas or propane

You can just do a small regular HWT

My house just uses a 40 gal HWT
Old 01-12-2014, 02:57 PM   #56
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Can't believe I missed this one. Looks good OP!