Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Anybody use Veto Pro Pac tool bags ?

Old 03-03-2013, 09:10 AM   #1
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody use Veto Pro Pac tool bags ?

I'm interested in the XXL-F model , anyone here own one ?

Thanks
Old 03-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #3
169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed169.254.255.201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

169.254.255.201's Tacoma Gallery
13 pounds empty? Yikes.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, those look nice. I'm going to tell our buying group to get some in to take a closer look.

No experience with them tho.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
Recklessly tired
Fightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shedFightnfire is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luke
Fightnfire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
13 pounds empty? Yikes.
It's not going around your waist tho. If 13lbs is what it makes so it actually works and holds up. So be it.
Old 03-03-2013, 09:25 AM   #6
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonantel View Post
13 pounds empty? Yikes.
Non factor by the time it's full of tools IMO
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 AM   #7
RAT Products
isu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisu2014 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
isu2014's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty nice.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:11 AM   #8
Bogg is on a distinguished road
Bogg's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Bogg
I just recently acquired a Veto for my Bday. I don't have the XXL as the one you have mentioned. My friend does and absolutely loves it. We are both electricians by trade. He works up at the oil fields. I am a service guy and run the HVAC bag. Sorry, don't know the exact model. It has managed to carry all the tools my old tool tote carried and some more. The zip top is nice so as to keep crap, dust and debris out of it. I recommend them, but they are pricey!
Old 03-03-2013, 03:17 PM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogg View Post
I just recently acquired a Veto for my Bday. I don't have the XXL as the one you have mentioned. My friend does and absolutely loves it. We are both electricians by trade. He works up at the oil fields. I am a service guy and run the HVAC bag. Sorry, don't know the exact model. It has managed to carry all the tools my old tool tote carried and some more. The zip top is nice so as to keep crap, dust and debris out of it. I recommend them, but they are pricey!
Awesome

Thanks for the input

They are expensive but you are not likely to need to replace it anytime soon .

I am looking for a bag that I can get all my essential tools in for most general purpose jobs , essentially a bug out bag for work , haha
Old 03-03-2013, 03:31 PM   #10
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
I have the XL closed top and it is awesome. Got it at kms tools for 180 bucks but I will probly never have to buy another tool bag again. The quality and functionality is great. I'm an electrician and all my hand tools and more fit nicely and are so easy to find, nothing gets buried under other tools. Every tradesman deserves one of these bags, you will like it.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:35 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieth View Post
I have the XL closed top and it is awesome. Got it at kms tools for 180 bucks but I will probly never have to buy another tool bag again. The quality and functionality is great. I'm an electrician and all my hand tools and more fit nicely and are so easy to find, nothing gets buried under other tools. Every tradesman deserves one of these bags, you will like it.
Yeah , I think the XXL-F bag is just over $200 at KMS
Old 12-26-2013, 03:52 PM   #13

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Ordered one yesterday so we'll see how it looks when it arrives
Old 12-27-2013, 07:29 PM   #14
kieth is on a distinguished road
kieth's Tacoma Gallery
Oz, you won't be disappointed, they are the best quality, best designed bags on the market. I would never go back to anything else.
Old 12-27-2013, 07:35 PM   #15

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kieth View Post
Oz, you won't be disappointed, they are the best quality, best designed bags on the market. I would never go back to anything else.
Mine will be here by the end of next week , can't wait , KMS was out of stock on the bag I wanted so I ordered it from TheToolstore.ca

http://www.thetoolstore.ca/viewItem....d-top-tool-bag
Old 12-27-2013, 07:36 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Keith , you don't do electrical work for the CRD by any chance do you ?
Old 01-03-2014, 09:19 AM   #17

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
My XXL-F bag arrived this morning

I'll take a few more pics after I load it up
Old 01-04-2014, 12:16 PM   #18

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I have a few more items to add from the site but this is what I have in there so far

Old 01-04-2014, 01:01 PM   #19
Backdoor Commentator
DoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoorDing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DoorDing's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the loadout photo. Looks like it's all very accessible without a lot of rooting around.

Do you have much room left? Is that vertical sleeve at the top for a larger square?
Old 01-04-2014, 01:12 PM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoorDing View Post
Thanks for the loadout photo. Looks like it's all very accessible without a lot of rooting around.

Do you have much room left? Is that vertical sleeve at the top for a larger square?

Still room for more stuff , the sleeve goes over the blade of the framing square , it's seperate from the bag

This particular model bag is great for carpenters because it allows for a 2' level , handsaws and full size framing square on the horizontal storage side , anyone who uses a lot of screwdrivers or longer handled hand tools and doesn't need to horizontal storage would probably be happier with the XL model bag

http://www.vetopropac.com/products/model-xl