Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Fiskar 7880 weeder

Old 03-16-2013, 01:05 PM   #1
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Fiskar 7880 weeder

I just bought one of these for pulling some large weeds around my property. This thing is awesome. It pulls the whole weed, root and all. I have some large dandelions (yellow flower). I cleared about 3 50 gallon trash cans full in about 2 hours. It cost me $25 at Lowes.

Attached Thumbnails
Fiskar 7880 weeder-fiskar.jpg  
Old 12-01-2013, 12:22 AM   #2
trailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant futuretrailmaker has a brilliant future
trailmaker's Tacoma Gallery
Those are awesome, I've had one for a few years. They also make a four pronged version that is less sturdy, I broke it within a week.