Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

What other rides are in your garage

Old 04-01-2013, 07:55 AM   #41
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
2001 Mustang Bullitt:

2005 Banshee:

1992 F-150:

1994 Mustang GT:

1996 Mustang Cobra:

and the wife has a 2011 Chevy cruze.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:03 AM   #42
moulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nicemoulin6801 is just really nice
moulin6801's Tacoma Gallery
My mule... BMW R1200 GS Adventure

I traded my Harley St.Glide for the BMW
Loving every minute on it. It can do so much more... no more just riding around town
Attached Thumbnails
What other rides are in your garage-bmw-gsa.jpg  
Old 04-01-2013, 09:09 AM   #43
Motorshooter
Motorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of lightMotorshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: IC2 SS
Motorshooter's Tacoma Gallery
This image is a few years old, I'v redone my garage and the blue beast is being restored...yes in my garage.

My wife's Pilot has the other side, my Tacoma lives outside
Old 04-01-2013, 09:14 AM   #44
dan33900 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
dan33900's Tacoma Gallery

This is my daily driver.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:28 AM   #45
Spitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpitz Stang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
Spitz Stang's Tacoma Gallery
My 1993 5.0

Old 04-02-2013, 06:57 PM   #46
Minimum Wage!
cdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
cdikkers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cdikkers Send a message via Yahoo to cdikkers Send a message via Skype™ to cdikkers
Our 1967 Ford Mustang 289...
Attached Thumbnails
What other rides are in your garage-2012-09-18-13.04.21.jpg  
Old 04-02-2013, 07:20 PM   #47
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdikkers View Post
Our 1967 Ford Mustang 289...
Nice, my mom has a '67 coupe, also 289 but automatic
Old 04-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #48
Minimum Wage!
cdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shedcdikkers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
cdikkers's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cdikkers Send a message via Yahoo to cdikkers Send a message via Skype™ to cdikkers
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve o 77 View Post
Nice, my mom has a '67 coupe, also 289 but automatic
Ours is an automatic actually as well. I just omitted that on purpose! Nah, it's more of a crusier than anything. It's funny that my wife's Rav-4 Sport is way faster than the Mustang...
Old 04-02-2013, 07:34 PM   #49
ntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shedntilehman is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Infantry
Name: Seth
ntilehman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ours is an automatic actually as well. I just omitted that on purpose! Nah, it's more of a crusier than anything. It's funny that my wife's Rav-4 Sport is way faster than the Mustang...
Old autos are great cruisers. Glad to see another Mustang guy. I love mine and all the other ones I have owned.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #50
Bosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of lightBosmob is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Kevin
Bosmob's Tacoma Gallery
Other vehicles including the parent's cars:
2012 BMW 740Li
2003 Lexus LS430
1983 Toyota Celica Supra L-Type
1983 Toyota Celica Supra L-Type
1972 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu Sport Coupe
1959 Edsel Villager 9-Passenger
1973 Honda CL125S
Old 04-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #51
braaap
steve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsteve o 77 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
steve o 77's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol yeah the power is not impressive. Fun to drive around in though. My mom's has well over 200k miles on it so the front end needs some serious work. It's also on its 3rd engine
Old 04-02-2013, 08:38 PM   #52
Resident T100 guy
97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed97T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Melt
97T's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 97T
live with roommates so

1997 Kawasaki kwf400 prarie 4x4 atv (mine)
2006 specialized enduro mtb (mine)
2 Kawasaki ninja motorcycles (the roommates)
Old 04-02-2013, 08:48 PM   #53
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4me View Post
Also in the SRT club;

Winner #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Coma View Post

Winner #2,

Pure sex fellas!
Old 04-06-2013, 06:49 AM   #54
Bistineau is on a distinguished road
Bistineau's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have a garage so I guess I can't post up my other rides.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #55
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRA29 View Post
1977 Celica GT liftback. In the process of getting a 5 speed swap and a aussie/jdm bumper facelift.

Holy cow, I am working on one just like this but with a much rougher body. My restoration thread is over on 1stgencelica, but all the picture links are broken since I had them hosted with my old ISP. Need to get around to fixing them someday.

Oh, and our other car is a 2006 4Runner V8.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:23 AM   #56
MAXBOI
maxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the roughmaxboi is a jewel in the rough
Name: Brian
maxboi's Tacoma Gallery

1993 MR2 NA
Old 04-06-2013, 10:28 AM   #57
Meat Popsicle
JohnnyRA29 is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JohnnyRA29's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to JohnnyRA29
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenBeers View Post
Holy cow, I am working on one just like this but with a much rougher body. My restoration thread is over on 1stgencelica, but all the picture links are broken since I had them hosted with my old ISP. Need to get around to fixing them someday.

Oh, and our other car is a 2006 4Runner V8.
What's your name over there?

I finished up my swap last night and took her out

What other rides are in your garage-imageuploadedbytapatalk1365269284.922486.jpg
Old 04-06-2013, 08:04 PM   #58
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRA29 View Post
What's your name over there?

I finished up my swap last night and took her out

Attachment 205595
Lookin' good! Do you have a build thread over there? Any under hood pics? Mine used to be the same color as yours, but previous owners had it painted twice. I like the yellow, but my wife and daughter refuse. I have the engine compartment cut-in yellow but I will be painting it white.

My name over there is the same as here, TenBeers. I finally got my 20R purring like a kitten today, so I guess I have to get started on cosmetics.
Old 04-26-2013, 10:55 PM   #59
Mikie is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
Mikie's Tacoma Gallery
2002 Bonneville Triumph
My aunt gave this to me as a memory of my uncle after he past away

Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM   #60
HaoleBilt
elsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shedelsenordave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave Smith
elsenordave's Tacoma Gallery
2010xB