Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Epic fail at building a shed

Old 04-23-2013, 10:34 AM   #62
TacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDaTugBoat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TacoDaTugBoat's Tacoma Gallery
I just blew more than an hour on it!
Thanks
Old 04-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #63
ROLL TIDE
Jo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud ofJo Dog has much to be proud of

Name: Jo Dog
Jo Dog's Tacoma Gallery
first i seen
Old 03-11-2014, 11:28 AM   #64
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for more giggles
Old 03-11-2014, 11:30 AM   #65
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
is it still standing? i havent visited the thread since winter started. figured the first snow would have brought it down.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:38 AM   #66
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery

"we should take bets on what will crash first, this website or that shed."
Old 03-11-2014, 11:41 AM   #67
BroBraBlahBlah
Spoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpoonman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
Spoonman's Tacoma Gallery
I don't even know anything about carpentry...and damn I can tell that is shit. My dad built a shed and it is WAY better than that.
Old 03-11-2014, 12:16 PM   #69
SPEEDY CRAWLER
4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed4runnercaged is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: cody
4runnercaged's Tacoma Gallery
subbed.

it will fall eventually lol.

id probably ram my shoulder into the wall to see what would happen... lol
Old 03-11-2014, 12:36 PM   #70
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
That thing will stand for a while , it's suprising how long shit like that survives
Old 03-11-2014, 06:47 PM   #71
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
So tempted to rip it down myself