Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Garage / Workshop

Notices

Outdoor built in bbq

Old 08-12-2013, 05:17 PM   #81
Dorthy left Kansas for a reason
somethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shedsomethinboutayota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Parker
somethinboutayota's Tacoma Gallery
So are you just going to use the tent for shade or whats your plans for that?
Old 08-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #82
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by somethinboutayota View Post
So are you just going to use the tent for shade or whats your plans for that?
It was pretty warm that day so yeah only temporary
Old 08-22-2013, 12:06 PM   #83
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Haven't update in a while, but I really I haven't had much time to work on it. Not to mention putting this stone up is going to take a lot longer than I expected. Pretty sure I have most of this weekend to work on it. We'll see.

Oh and I got all the electrical and gas ran to it. Can't remember if I mentioned that alreay

Old 08-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #84
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
sweeeeeet!

how'd you do the gas? pipe or CSST?
Old 08-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #85
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLink View Post
sweeeeeet!

how'd you do the gas? pipe or CSST?
I ran the gas line a few years ago for a gas jacuzzi and we used CSST. I have a gas fire place that is right at the backyard wall so we put a T on the line in the wall, came out to a pipe and ran it under the cement. That was a PAIN in the ass to do and it took a while.

I got a lot more of the stone up this evening. I got the whole front done, I'll post pics tomorrow when I can get some in the light
Old 08-23-2013, 01:26 PM   #86
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Here is what I got done last night. That entire section took around 3 hours, ggeeeez

Old 08-24-2013, 08:26 PM   #88
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Ok I gotta say, laying this stone is such a pain in the ass. I have to pretty much cut every other one. Hopefully the back walls will be a breeze since there wont be much cutting

Old 08-24-2013, 08:29 PM   #89
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Looking nice.
Old 08-24-2013, 08:31 PM   #90
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man
Old 08-26-2013, 11:03 AM   #91
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
woohoo, the front is finally done. The backwall I expect to go quicker since it is pretty much straight across and not much cutting. Fingers crossed

Old 08-26-2013, 11:04 AM   #92
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Nice work Ronnie!
Old 08-26-2013, 12:15 PM   #93
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
thanks Anthony..your truck is looking beast by the way. It's come a long way this past year
Old 08-26-2013, 01:34 PM   #94
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
thanks Anthony..your truck is looking beast by the way. It's come a long way this past year

Thanks bro! Cage will be coming in next year
Old 08-26-2013, 03:19 PM   #95
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Thanks bro! Cage will be coming in next year
I figured that's what you were getting ready for. It was looking like one of those old style rollbars from the 80s , 3 inch chrome tubes
Old 09-03-2013, 09:23 AM   #96
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I haven't updated in a while, but I have been slowly making progress. I had another wedding this weekend so I didn't get much done. The stone veneer is sooo close to being done and takes forever. It is looking really good though

My lovely gf helping me out. She has actually done quite a bit of the stone herself.

Just some more shots of the grill from different angles in the yard

Old 09-03-2013, 09:34 AM   #97
JLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLink is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
JLink's Tacoma Gallery
Lookin good!
Old 09-03-2013, 09:37 AM   #98
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good. What are your plans for shading it?
Old 09-03-2013, 09:52 AM   #99
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking just one of those table umbrellas. I really like the ones that can tilt to the side rather than just straight up and down so I may spend a bit more depending on the price. There will be a hole on top of the island where it will go through.
Old 09-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #100
your TW web developer!

rondog's Tacoma Gallery
So the stone is all finished and it is time to tile. I'm going to buy all my bull nose trim pieces today. I've never tiled before and I'm having difficulty finding the answer to this.

Would I start with all my edge pieces first and then tile the inside or work my way toward the edge? Seems like tiling the edge first is the way to go